Chapter 43- Disowned

**Demi's POV**
I'm woken up to Kelly C trying to softly speak to me until I feel the impact of a pillow across my face, that was Khloé.

She's just chuckling at my reaction, I sprung up.
KC-"Khloé!"
Kh-"Come on, it was so funny!"
KC-"It was quite funny."
D-"It's too earlyyy"
KC-"Dem just chuck on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and tie your hair in a messy bun, we're getting makeup, hair and clothing done there. Come down for breakfast in like 20 minutes,"
I lie back down and cover my head with my pillow. Kelly gets me back up and I go to get ready. I chuck on a hoodie and sweatpants and head to my bathroom. I put some concealer on and chuck my hair up in a messy bun. I look at my wrists and smother foundation all over them.
I'm really scared, I think the others were trying to distract me so I don't read what everyone's saying online, but I need to know. After I'm ready I head downstairs and join everyone at the table. Only the girls and Simon know about my eating disorder, and I want to keep it that way. I will 100% tell Ni at some point, but when we're alone away from everyone else. Luckily it's just this weird ass fruit salad, I have the smallest amount and instantly feel 10 pounds heavier. I Finish the small portion I gave myself and feel I have to purge. I start to get up to go to the bathroom, but I feel a strong hand yanking me down I look to my left to see Kelly R looking at me sympathetically.

She takes me over to the sofa and everyone else joins us after we've all finished. We're all just chatting until the driver gets here, giving me time to check what everyone's saying about the article. I look on twitter and Instagram and everyone is just confused as to why I'm cutting, and some are saying I'm just attention seeking. I show no emotion, so everyone doesn't question me, I just want to know what everyone's saying about me.

There's a link to this hate page, www.wehatedemilovato/fatuglybitch.com (its fake haha). I read what everyone's saying on there, which was a huge mistake. It is so hard to keep a neutral face so nobody questions me.

I decide to move onto my 86 texts.
I look at a few texts I've received,
From Kris<3:
Sweetie, you promised me you'd speak to me about anything and everything on your mind. I hope you try to be more open with me, I love you so much and just want the best for you. Stay strong D I love you so much❤️

From KiKi: (Kim)
Dem I'll always be here for you if you need someone to talk to. Love you❤️

From Kourt:
DD, please know how much our family, especially me hahah, loves you, stay strong❤️

From Kenny: (Kendall)
I'm so sorry for everything Kylies put you through, I'm here for you❤️

From Mom:
What the fuck Demetria? Is this for publicity? What were you thinking! You have experienced no trauma or anything so you shouldn't be doing this shit Demetria! It just gives me another thing to have to fucking deal with! Why do you feel like you can put me through your shit, I don't want to have to deal with you! Thank god your with those fucking hoes because your not staying in my fucking house any longer, I don't want to take part in your bullshit. And you can't expect for those Kardashians to 'take care of you' you have enough fucking money to buy your own place. You can't live off those hoes, I bet they don't even like you, you lie so much and your such a fucking cunt. They just feel sorry for you, let them get on with their lives without having to worry about you.
From Dianna

I stare at this text from my mom in completely dumbfounded. Fuck. I can't deal with this. I look Khloé in the eyes and walk over to her and just jump into her arms trying not to cry.

She whispers in my ear,
Kh-"What happened babygirl?"

Instead of explaining I just hand her my phone with the text on the screen. I just snuggle closer into her while she reads the text. She drops my phone forcefully on the sofa after forwarding it to herself from my phone. She wraps both of her arms around me.
Kh-"Don't worry, that bitch has another thing coming for her. My mom thinks of you as another daughter, and my sisters love you. Don't even think about trying to get you or own place, it's illegal and you're only fucking 15, you need authority and support at that age! She is so fucking irresponsible."
D-"But Kris won't want me to stay,"
Kh-"Kris ducking loves you! She talks about you all the time as if you were her own child. Dem you need family,"
D-"My biological sisters haven't even text me, it's hard. They were with me for 15 years of my life, maybe they weren't that involved, but they were still there." I say letting a tear slip.
Kh-"I can tell you one thing though, I bet all of my family, well possibly not Kylie, but everyone else has been in touch, we love you Dem. I understand how hard it must be, but we want to help. You don't even understand how fucking excited Kris will be when I tell her you're gonna live with us!"
S-"Guys the taxis here!"
We all pile into 2 separate taxis, boys in one and girls in the other, and start our journey to set.

While in the taxi me and Khlo explain what happened to everyone, I've been very honest and open recently with everyone, not about everything, but I'm getting there.