Chapter 7-I Failed you

**Britney's POV**

It all got way to much for me, I ran off and tried to calm down.

**An hour later, an hour to the show**
I don't know what happened after I left, all I know is that we are all just sitting in the dressing rooms is silence. Simon's sitting in a massive armchair, Paulina and I and snuggled up a sofa, and Kelly is trying to get Demi to snuggle up, but she isn't having it.

Nobody really knows this, but Paulina and I are pretty close, I've spoken to her about my past before and she is the only one I told about being triggered by Demi's incident.

**Simon's POV**
This is pretty awkward and I want to speak up to break this awkward silence,

I try to speak up but all that comes out is a massive huff that sounds angry/annoyed. Everyone but Demi looks at me as if I've done something extremely offensive and Britney stares at me, I look directly at her and she immediately looks down, I'm gonna talk to her and see what's wrong later.

I look at Demi and see tears threatening to spill out any second now, I feel bad, but I didn't intend for the huff to come out like that.

**Demi's POV**
Well this is awkward as fuck, while everyone is distracted staring at Simon I burst into tears and run to my dressing room, lock it, then run to my bathroom and lock it as well.

**Britney's POV**
As everyone prepares to run after Demi, Paulina nudges me and whisperers "tell them, you are the best person to help Demi, I completely understand if you don't want to do it right this second but please promise me you will help her at some point, I don't know if anyone could deal with losing her" she says crying towards the end. She's right, "Stop!" I scream, "I need to talk to her," I give Paulina permission to explain why to the judges. Simon throws the keys to her door over to me with a confused expression. I walk over to her door, "here goes nothing."