Chapter 17- Paulina's Announcement

**Kelly C's POV**
That's the moment I realised. She's anorexic. I suspected it and I thought I knew she was anorexic but this is really when it hit me. That poor girl.

We arrived at the restaurant and I was slightly nervous for Demi. She seems very weary and shaky. We walk in to see the guys already at the table and we all walk over.

Demi immediately takes the seat next to Niall, across from Simon. I am across from Liam and Louis is on the end. Across from Niall and next to Simon is Khloe and next to her is Kelly R. Across from Kelly R is Harry and next to her is Zayn, Paulina is across from Zayn. (This is extremely confusing, I'll attach a pic lol)

Once everyone had sat down Simon signalled Paulina, nobody understood, it was very odd

Once everyone had sat down Simon signalled Paulina, nobody understood, it was very odd. Paulina stands up.
P-"I- ummm, I wanted to gather everyone here tonight to tell you all some very exciting news!"

Everyone was excited to find out what Paulina was on about, but slightly nervous.
P-"I'm pregnant!"

Everyone was in shock, but very happy for her and all congratulating her.
P-"However, the bad news is that my schedule is extremely hectic, and with a baby on the way my doctor told me that my stress is not healthy for the baby. S-s-soo, I have put a lot of thought into this and I have come to the decision, that I am going to pass on my role as a judge, to Kelly Clarkson."
Everyone is in tears and we all gather in a group hug when we hear Britney.
B-"I think you will do a great job Kelly. Even if you're not working with us Paulina, are you still going to visit?"
P-"Of corse I will! I'll visit a lot! Kelly is lovely and I think she will fit right in!"
I give Kelly a side hug and she whispers in my ear-
"Good I'm here because I can be here for you 24/7, always feel free to speak to me."
That's when it hit me, Kelly suspects something going on.
S-"Well, we should all just enjoy the company of Paulina and have a lovely meal," Simon handed everyone a menu and I tensed up.

I try so hard to try and calm as I sense Kelly C is catching on but that just leaves me in a flustered mess.
I look through the menu and finally settle on the chicken caesar salad and I will ask for it without the dressing. I want to keep it down as I haven't kept any food down except for half an apple in the last 2-3 weeks, but no promises.

The waiter comes over and everyone starts ordering, Kelly C goes before me, she orders a simple cheeseburger, fries and a side salad, how can she eat and still be so beautiful! then just as I'm about to talk I hear Kelly C speak up.
KC-"And she'll have the same as me." The waiter nods and moves on to Niall.
D-"Kelly, what the hell?" I whisper.
KC-"I saw your finger lingering over the salad and I wanted you to enjoy this meal by.. Having a proper meal." She chuckled. I didn't want to look too suspicious, so I laughed along.

Forget no purging, I will gain at least 20 pounds after that burger! I swear these judges want to make me fatter than I already am.