Chapter 11- Preforming with a Snog

S-'One Direction!'
K-'Wait how will that work there is 5 of them?'
S-'Khloé, Louis and Niall at the wing of the stage, Harry, Zayn and Liam with the contestants. It will be way more efficient. And since judges houses are coming up we all get one member as a guest judge. I've got an idea of who everyone will get but I'm not too sure if I should put Demi and Niall in a house together who knows what will happen." He winks.
B-"Nope. Simon that's to far there just babies" She says laughing then kisses my head.
D-"Do they know yet?"
S-"Yeah they do, guys lets get back to the audience now. It's the last auditions! Oh wait, before we go I was wondering if all of us could go out for food after this taping, the 1D boys already said they are coming and I thought it would be nice to invite Mario and Khloé."
We all nod our heads in agreement.

**During Auditions**
**Nobody's POV**
Khloé comes on stage and says-
Kh-"Sadly, for the rest of the show, Mario has to back out for personal issues, so with great pleasure I would like to introduce our new hosts to the stage, singing 'Kiss You', it's 1 Direction!"

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby, I'll take you there, take you there

The boys were really working the stage as they made it to the chorus and it made all the girls go crazy.

Oh baby baby don't you know you got what I need
Lookin' so good from your head to your feet
Common come over here, over here
Common come over here yeah

Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends
Making them drool down their chinny-chin-chins
Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight
Baby, be mine tonight yeah

The boys sing as the ladies on the panel are dancing, singing along and just having a great time.

As the boys get onto the chorus after the bridge towards the end they make their way over to the panel,

So tell me girl if every time we touch
You get this kind of rush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah
And let me kiss you

As they say kiss you they bend down and all kiss on person on the panels cheek, Zayn to Kelly, Liam to Paulina, Louis to Britney, Harry to Simon which made the whole crowd laugh. And finally, Niall to Demi.

**Demi's POV**
Niall looks like he's completely relaxed and let loose and to be completely honest I'm finding it extremely hot! He's not even just cute he's so fucking hot! I know Paulina, Britney and ESPECIALLY Kelly, she thinks of me as the baby of the panel who they all need to take care of. As much as I want to hate it, honestly I love having them to protect me, I just don't want to be a burden.

I see Niall and the rest of the boys walking towards the panel and I get nervous. They all bend down and I feel something on my cheek, Niall's lips engage with my cheek and I go red and all of the judges and I look at each other and giggle about what the boys just did.

When the acts over, Khloé, being the usual Khloé, of coarse mentions the judges hilarious expressions about the boys and she mentions my red-flushed face.

Kelly whispers to me.
K-"I hope you enjoyed that because that's the most you're going to get from him for a while, you two cuties can date but don't try anything more that an innocent kiss!" Kelly says then bursts out laughing and Paulina and Kelly join in.
D-"Kellyyy, stop!" I say and burry my head in my hands.

I wrote more guys! Thank you for all the support on the last chapter you guys are the ones who are motivating me to write more and I promise there is way more to come! I promise to update more xx