Chapter 48- I'm Back

**Demi's POV**
We all walk through the terminal and end up with our families.

Me and Khloé are walking side by side and we see Kris who is crying. She runs up to me and engulfs me in a massive hug.
Kr-"Dem so much has happened, I'm going to help you through this,"
D-"Thank you Kris,"

We all start to leave, I quickly look around for Niall. I meet his eyes and we quickly run up and hug each other,
N-"See you tomorrow beautiful,"
D-"See you NiNi."

I'm smiling uncontrollably and run back up to catch up with Khloé and Kris. They both just look at me and laugh. We get in the car and make our way home.

We're greeted by everyone else, and we all chat in the living room for a while, then I mention something about going upstairs, and everyone offers to come with me, I will never get privacy ever again.

Me, Kim, Kourt, And Khloé all go upstairs and sit on Khloé's bed and discuss life, we do this practically every week. We talk about anything and everything until we fall asleep.

I woke up in the morning and felt someone's head on my legs and an arm across my stomach. I lift my head up and remember us all speaking last night, I guess we fell asleep. I check my phone, it's 10:56, I'm meeting Niall at 12 so I decide to try and get up. Khloé sees me and starts laughing,
Kh-"So you're awake too, don't worry I already got a picture of this, check your tagged on insta." She laughs.
D-"Oh god," I get up and go to my closet and try and choose an outfit.
Kh-"What you doinnn," she nudges me.
D-"Uhh, choosing an outfit?"
Kh-"What for? What's your plans?"
D-"Nothing,"
Kh-"K let me help pick an outfit!"
D-"Okay.." She goes through my stuff and pulls out a bra
Kh-"I bet he'd love to see you in this," I hit it out of her hand.
D-"Khloé stooopp"
Kh-"What it's true!"

She pulls out black jeans with a simple white cropped tee, and a black leather jacket and black doc martens.
Kh-"Soo, what are you guys going out to do?"
D-"I don't know, we were planning on like just going to the mall or something, we don't really know."
Kh-"You can have him back here, if you want but no-"
D-"Khlo, I know we shared a bed the past 4 days and nothing's happened, I think I'm good."
Ki-"WHAT?" She shouted, making Kourt wake up.
Ki-"You slept together!"
D-"Ew not in that way! No we just shared a bed."
Ki-"Why? I bet there's enough rooms for you all." I turn to Khloé and quietly say,
D-"Shit they don't know about the whole... Incident." I look down, remembering everything that happened on that night.

I wish none of them saw me in the state I was, I was beaten and raped and they had to deal with me.
Kh-"Demi? Demi? DEMETRIA?" My head springs in her direction.
D-"Yeah," I feel Kim's arms from behind me.
Ki-"I'm so sorry you had to go through that,"
D-"It's okay,"
Ko-"No it's not. Is he behind bars?"
Kh-"I don't know, Simon said he was at least in police custody, we'd have to go to court before he can be locked up."
D-"Hate to ruin this GREAT conversation, but I need to go get ready." I say sarcastically.
Ki-"Hid he finally ask you on a date!"
D-"No we're going out as friends."
Ki-"Why don't you bring him back here?"
D-"Because you guys are embarrassing!"
Ko-"What! No we're not! We're just.. uhh, protective?"
Ki-"Yeah.. We're just- looking out for you?"
Kh-"Just admit it, your embarrassing."
Ki-"Just me and Kourt? She was obviously talking about you too."
Kh-"No way she was! There's no way you guys would let her sleep in the same bed as him. But guess who did, THE BEST SISTER!" She said pointing at herself.
Ko-"What the fuck! Why were they in the same bed! Was there others in the room?"
Kh-"Nope. It shows how I'm the cool sister, right DemDem?"
D-"You're way less embarrassing, I agree with you but you do tease me about him a lot." I say and laugh.
Ko-"Well who's more embarrassing between me and Kim?"
D-"Ohhh, that's hard. Kourts quite strict, and Kiki says embarrassing things."
Ki-"Okay, invite him over and we will not be embarrassing."
Ko-"Yeah! Then you can tell us who the least embarrassing is tomorrow!"
They fight over it while I change.
Ki-"Can I do your makeup Dems?"
D-"If you want to."
Ki-"Yay!" She sits me in the chair and applies natural-ish makeup. Natural for Kim at least.
D-"Thanks Kiks!" We all go downstairs.
Kr-"I made fruit salad!" We all go grab a portion, with Khloé of course controlling how much I have.

We all sit down at the table and start eating. I ate half of it, really struggling. I look at Khloé, with my eyes pleading for me to be finished. She gives me a sympathetic smile and nods. We put our plates in the dishwasher and Khloé pulls me into a side hug and says in my ear,
Kh-"I'm really proud of you,"
D-"I'm gonna go to the bat-"
Kh-"No you're not you're gonna snuggle on the sofa with meee," she practically throws us into the sofa.
Kh-"So when are you leaving?"
D-"In 5 minutes."
Kh-"Do you want me to drive you guys?"
D-"He's got a car, he's 16."
Kh-"Omg your dating someone who can drive!"
D-"What the hell Khlo we're not dating. Of course he can drive haha."

I get a text and quickly make my way outside.