Chapter 34- Can We Help?

**Demi's POV**
I wake up to the sound of Kris running in..
Kr-"Todays the day! Demi your gonna be great! We need to get you ready!"
D-"Wow, thanks Kris, nobody ever makes a big deal out of my performances. It's okay, it's not a big deal.."
Kr-"I'm so excited, we got tickets-"
D-"Really!? You're actually gonna come watch?" I go over to Kris and hug her.
Kr-"Are you not used to people coming to watch?"
D-"I mean n- yes my mum sometimes comes, but she's often quite busy."

To be honest, my mum hasn't been the same since my dad left, she's fallen into a deep depression and I've been trying to help her out of it, but she just pushes me away.
Kr-"What are you gonna wear?"
D-"I'm not sure, I mean I have a few options that were given to my by a stylist."
Ki-"We can help?"
Kh-"Of course you join in when you can help with fashion."
Kr-"Do you have a makeup artist coming to do your makeup?"
D-"Not this time, most of the time I have one, but I guess I'll have to do it. Let's see how this goes." I laugh.
Kh-"Omg can I help with your makeup?"
D-"Only if you want to, I don't want to force yo-"
Kh-"Dem, I offered."
D-"Then yes please."
Kr-"When do you have to be there?" I look at the time.
D-"It's 11:30 now, and I have to be there at 4, so 4 and a half hours."
Kr-"We'll start now then,"
D-"Really? Will it really take that much time." Honestly I hate being the centre of attention. It really triggers all my insecurities.
Ki-"Lets go pick and outfit!" She takes my hand and leads me over to my bit of the wardrobe. She starts sifting through all my stuff, pulling a few items out.
Ki-"So I've narrowed it down," Khloé walks in and helps Kim as they decide.
Ki-"She's put quite a few bodysuits in here,"
D-"Yeah.. that's not really.. ideal." She keeps looking and pulls about a black, skin tight, short dress that shows too much cleavage.
Ki-"This is a nice dress."
D-"For you, it shows a lot of cleavage." She pulls out a black skater skirt, which I really like.
Ki-"This would be so cute on you!"
D-"If we found something to pair it with then it's perfect." Kim pulls out a top which is, lets just say revealing.
D-"Kim that would show my nipples!"
Kh-"I'm sure Niall would like that."
D-"Khloé!" Kim takes out another top, which is practically just a bra.
D-"I don't know how keen I am on wearing just a bra on stage.." she pulls out the most beautiful top, which is lace and has a leather bit with rhinestones to cover your tits. It would look amazing, on someone else. It's lace, meaning it shows quite a lot of my stomach.
Ki-"This goes perfectly! This would look so good on."
D-"Is it.. a bit much?"
Kh-"Dem I think it would look amazing. You could pair it with this," she pulls out a leather jacket with fringing one the sleeves.
Ki-"Yeah! D, can you try it on?"
D-"Yeah, I guess."

I go into the bathroom, and take my top off and put on the other one.
Fat.
Then I take off my pants and put on the skirt.
Fat.
I put the leather jacket over it. It's a great outfit, Kim did a great job, but it doesn't look good on my, it shows my fat thighs, and my bloated fat stomach.

I tear up but immediately hold it back because I don't want to take to long. But what if Kim and Khloé hate it, what if I do look stupid. I walk out and walk back into the closet and Kim's jaw drops.
Ki-"Yup, that's the outfit. You look great! Wow your figure is amazing!"
Kh-"DemDem you look absolutely stunning! Wow, just wow."
Ki-"One thing, don't get all embarrassed, but I think you should wear a push-up bra with this, just to uhh.. show off your figure?" Khloé starts laughing and I go red. Kim makes her way to my underwear drawer.
D-"Kimm, get out of there!" I say bright red with my head in my hands.
Ki-"DEMI! Why is there a thong in here!" She holds up a black lacy thong and Khloé absolutely looses it, she is pissing herself laughing, along with Kim.
D-"Jeez! It's just so I don't have a pantie line in leggings, doesn't everyone do that?"
Ki-"Sure it is,"
D-"I'm serious! I don't need any of that shit I don't get much male attention anyway," I say laughing.
Ki-"Of coarse you do, your fucking Demi Lovato!" She says all giggly.
Kh-"Yeah sure, 'no male attention' have you seen Niall? He's fucking all over you!"
D-"No he's not!"