#13 Hurt [Aomine x reader]

Your boyfriend, Aomine Daiki, had been missing for the whole day.

You were looking for him the whole hour, you weren't a clingy girlfriend, you were just curious where he was since he didn't attend classes either. Plus, it was your one year anniversary.

You entered the gym, where the Touou Basketball Team were busy training.

"[Last Name]-chan!" You hear Sakurai call, "s-sorry, Aomine-kun isn't here!"

You sigh, making the boy apologize again. "That's okay Sakurai-san." You smile at him weakly, walking out of the gym.

You hear giggling from the roof as you approach it, where you thought was the place Aomine would've went to and slept.

You peeked through the slightly ajar door and saw long pink hair, realizing it was Momoi. You also realized that she was laying on top of something, or rather, someone.

You smiled at your friend, she had finally gotten over Kuroko. Then, you frowned when you heard, "Stop it, Dai-chan!" You furrowed your eyebrows and realized there was an arm, keeping her from moving, a tanned arm.

You kept it together and tried to convince yourself that it's a different tanned guy with her and approached them, about to ask if Momoi knew where her childhood friend was.

"Momoi-cha- D-daiki?" You instantly felt a pang seeing the two childhood friends cuddling.

"[F-First Name]... This isn't what it looks like!" He instantly says, sitting up, Momoi getting off him.

You crack a forced smile and connected your hands behind your back, looking elsewhere, "So this is where you were." You felt your eyes well up with tears. "Well, gotta go, bye!" You ran away, hearing your name being called by Aomine.

You stopped at an empty classroom and slid your back against the door, crying your eyes out. You couldn't believe it, he was with Momoi all this time, was he cheating on you or what, you did not know.

"[First Name]!" You hear your boyfriend's frantic voice call. "Shit!" He cussed, you heard him punch the lockers. You covered your mouth with your hand as your tears fell.

Suddenly your phone rang. You panicked, you forgot to put it on silent. "[First Name]?"

You moved away from the door, hiding against the wall behind it. You saw the door open and saw your boyfriend with his phone against his ear, looking worried and guilty.

He neared you and you didn't move as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm so so sorry, [First Name]. I love you, I am so sorry." He keeps chanting, hugging you tighter as you cry into his chest.

---

Idk where this came from ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Riko x reader

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Murasakibara x reader

- Rin { 26/09/14 } 💕