#35 Knight [Human Nigou x Reader]

Warning! A little weird one shot here.

---

You and Nigou were pretty different from most people. He was a dog and you were a cat.

I say you're different because 1) you were not really human and 2) you were supposed to be enemies as how cats and dogs should be but you aren't, in fact you were really really great friends.

He protected you from the world because he knew from experience how dangerous it was. Plus, you were a cat, many people's hated animal. [I love both cats and dogs so, NOT A HATER -that ting sound thingy that's usually for the thumbs up emoji-]

Your owner was kind of funny, it was Nigou's owner, lovely Kuroko. So when he found out that you've transformed into a human, he thought that every animal he takes in would change.

You came to school with Kuroko and Nigou, often sticking with Nigou in many situations. Like now.

You were actually on the way home from the convenience store, getting some milk because you ran out of it.

Some thugs came up to you and tried to take you, but when you screamed, Nigou was in front of you, shielding you. You hid behind Nigou, shrinking, scared of the situation itself.

"You're so puny, what are you gonna do?" The thugs laugh at your knight.

Nigou growled as he charged for the guys, landing punches and kicks to their faces and places where it don't shine.

They all fell backwards, groping their private parts and Nigou took your hand, running away with you towards Kuroko's house.

"Are you alright, [First Name]-chan?" He asks as you reach a nearby tree. You climbed onto one of the thick branches and sat there. It was one of your habits to calm down, passed from being a cat.

"Yeah, Ni-kun." You sigh with a smile, "Thanks for helping me."

He climbs up towards you and sits down next to you, hugging you instantly, "Good. Master Kuro would be devastated if anything happens to you." He tells you, burying his head into your neck, "As well as I." He mutters, not wanting you to hear but cat senses...

You wrapped your arms around the now frail boy and tried to soothe him, which worked as usual.

He climbed down and helped you down as you usually had the hardest time getting down from the tree.

Once you were safely on the ground, he takes your hand and your plastic bag filled with cartons of milk and walked to back home, where a worried-looking Kuroko hugged you instantly when you got back.

---

That's really short ;-;

Little fact - I actually write character names on many papers and put them in a box, so after one chapter, I'd pick a random one and that character would be the next one on the list. The coming soon list is picked by drawing lots ^.^

Coming soon:

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Takao x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader

- Rin { 26/10/14 } 💕