#86 First Kiss [Akashi x Reader] -requested-

GUYS ITS THE LAST DAY OF 2014!!!!!

Kiyoshi: I hope you guys are having fu~n ^.^

Two things before I start -

1) @Satsukiii_Tetsu I think I'll put your requests on hold, because it's like sad requests and I don't really have the mood to be sad right now :c i was trying to think of sad things for over 2 days now and I'm just ;-;;-;-;-;- I'm not used to being sad or anything except happy, so it's kind of hard for me gomen (_ _)

2) I guess it's kind of clear that I won't get to finish all of the requests atm, so... I'll continue writing and publishing, but if I can't finish your request before 05/01/15, I'm sorry :c I'll have to publish those requests right after my O-levels T^T

But anyways ;A;

Dedicated to @kimmy_dooey !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were walking around the city of love with your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro. It was winter and it was pretty chilly but no snow was falling yet.

With your hand in his, he brought you around the town, visiting the beautiful places Paris was known for; Notre Dame, Musée du louvre, etc.

You snapped pictures of everything you found interesting, taking a selfie with him once in a while too.

Of course, you reach the biggest thing Paris is known for; The Eiffel Tower.

You started up at it in awe, you snapped a photo of it and then got the idea of taking a picture with Seijuro in front of it.

"Sei-kun~ let's take a picture!" You suggest and he smiles at you, nodding.

He orders his helper, that has been following you two around to take the picture.

His helper took your phone from you and moved back to capture you two and the eiffel tower.

You looked at the camera and smiled, hearing a satisfying snap, you cheer. You were about to take the phone when Seijuro holds your wrist. "[First Name]."

You look up to him in question. He looks at your lips momentarily and looks back into your [Eye Colour] orbs.

You get the hint and felt nervous, sure, you've held hands, sure, you've hugged, but you have never kissed.

He leans down to kiss you and automatically, you stand on your tippy toes and meet him halfway, your lips meeting his soft ones.

You feel him smile through the kiss and couldn't help but crack a smile too.

---

I hope you liked it! 🌸

I've been to Paris twice, I'm not amused with my experiences, but the country itself is beautiful, and I love how nice the people were to me ^.^

Coming Soon:

☯ Aomine x reader -requested-

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Nijimura x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x tsundere -requested-

{{ 5 days left }}

- Rin { 31/12/14 } ⛄️