#92 Depressed [Kiyoshi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @zuzuezgi99 !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You walked alone with a blank expression. Your life was a mess.

You haven't seen your best friend in a whole year and he hasn't contacted you ever since his accident. You just lost your friends. Your parents were constantly fighting. Your grades were dropping.

Everything was going downhill for you, and you admitted that you were depressed.

You looked up at the sky to see the clouds freely floating and the birds flying without a care. You couldn't stop the sigh from escaping your lips.

You continued to walk through school silently, making your way to the gym, to help Riko with some stuff as requested by the teacher.

"Aida-senpai," You call as you come in.

"Ah, [Last Name]-chan," Riko smiles at you. "I've wanted you to meet this person in a while, but because of a certain accident, he was absent for a long while." You waited for Riko to introduce this person with a blank gaze.

"Unfortunately, he's running late." She sweatdrops. "Have a seat, first, [Last Name]-chan."

You looked around and saw the chairs that were already stacked on top of each other at the very end of the gym.

You shrugged and walked to that direction, pulling out one chair from the very top, with much effort, due to your height.

"Sorry I'm late!" You hear a sudden familiar voice, making you jump and fall, pulling the stack of chairs with you.

You feel a stinging sensation on the lower half of your body and hiss. The chairs had fallen on you.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, are you alright?" You hear the familiar voice from behind, as well as the sound of fast footsteps coming toward you.

You struggle to get the chairs off you when you feel the chairs being lifted off of you.

You were helped up by Riko. Your legs gave away, from being hit by metal chairs. You see the owner of the familiar voice to see your best friend. Kiyoshi Teppei.

"We have to bring her to the infirmary!" Riko says and helps you walk before you were scooped up in someone's arms.

"I'll bring her there, coach." Teppei says. He puts you on his back and proceeded to the nurse's office.

You wrap your hands around his neck and he holds your ankles, careful not to apply any pressure on them.

"Teppei... You're back..." You say, unable to contain your tears anymore.

He turns his head slightly and you see him smile, "Sorry it took that long, [First Name]-chan."

You held him tighter and you reached the nurse's office. After the nurse examined you and made sure no bones were broken, she left you to rest.

Kiyoshi sat by you, comforting you as you looked at your legs. You smiled for the first time in forever, at least someone still cared.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Murasakibara x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Kotaro x reader -requested-

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

{{ 4 days left }}

- Rin { 01/01/15 } 🎈