#78 Macaroons [Nijimura x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @xXYukiHazelXx !

Thank you for requesting! 💖

---

You were attempting to bake macaroons and you were getting frustrated with the lack of fluffiness the macaroons had.

You groan as you fail another time and sigh, letting another batch of failed macaroons to cool.

"[First Name]?" You hear Nijimura's voice from the kitchen's entrance. "Something smells great here."

"Welcome home," You say to him with a smile, "I was just trying to make macaroons."

He takes a cooled salted caramel macaroon [A/N: My favorite -hint hint- -nudge nudge-] and puts it on a plate and cuts it in half with a breadknife.

"They're perfect!" He says, taking a half and popped it into his mouth.

"No they're not," You pout and he comes over to you and hugs you.

"Yes, they are." He argues, "And to prove it I'll eat it again." He takes another macaroon and bites into it. "See? The texture's good, it's just you and your perfectionism."

"To me, they're not good," You tell him and he sighs.

"Fine then," He picks up the plate of macroons, "More for me!" He runs and you facepalm.

"Shuzo," You sigh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Nijimura comes back into the kitchen chuckling, "I'll help you."

And there began your one hell of a day trying to bake perfect macaroons.

---

I hope you liked ittttt ^.^.^.^

I like macaroons and now I crave. -mouth waters-

Coming Soon:

☯ Murasakibara x yandere -requested-

☯ Izuki x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

☯ Sakurai x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

{{ 12 days to go }}

- Rin { 24/12/14 } ⛄️