#19 Tutoring [Sakurai x Reader]

HIIIIIIIII THANK YOUFOR 3.05K READS 💕

@AbbieVanityCakes -senpai noticed meeee! ^w^ -flies away- 💕💕💕💕

---

"Thanks Ryo-kun." You hear your mother say before ending the call with your boyfriend, Sakurai Ryo.

"Mom," you whined, "I do not need tutoring!"

"You do, I'm not here to tutor you later and you wouldn't accept the others, so why not your boyfriend?" She flashes you a smug grin.

You thump your head on the table and groan because, a) it hurt, b) your boyfriend was going to tutor you.

You hear your mother laugh, "You know, he's coming around an hour right?" And with that, you shot up and ran to your room to get ready for when he comes.

---

You wore a simple blue over sized shirt that reached to your knees and black tights and put your hair into a ponytail. You looked yourself in the mirror and nodded, 'It's only a tutoring session, not a date.'

So you took your school bag and binders and went downstairs to set it down in the living room.

A moment later, you hear the doorbell ring. "Coming!" You say. Your mother left, so you were alone at home.

When you opened the door, it was in fact your apologetic boyfriend. You smiled, "Hey."

"H-hi, [First Name]-chan. Sorry I was late!" He said as you chuckled.

"But Ryo-kun, you're on time." You state.

He checked his wristwatch, "S-sorry!"

You laughed, taking his hand and pulling him inside to the living room.

"So what don't you understand?" He asks carefully as both of you take a seat.

"Maths and Japanese," You tell him, "I can't get the equations right and I can't exactly do the kanji right either."

"Okay." He smiles at you, "Let's start with Maths."

---

"Oh, I get it now!" You say, overly happy that you understood the maths bit.

"Sorry for making you understand so late!" He suddenly says.

Making you laugh, "No, it's just me, I don't usually get maths..."

He chuckled. "So, should we start with Japanese?" You nodded and took out your foolscap paper and pen and the assignment sheet given to you.

He examined it, "Ah, I had trouble with this one too back then." You raised an eyebrow, "S-sorry!"

You laughed as you shook your head, tearing a page from the book of foolscap papers.

You began writing what you know until you felt his hand on yours. "No, [First Name]-chan, it's like this." He guided your hand and corrected your stroke. You blushed at the contact as he pulled away. You examined the character and tried to replicate it, which you successfully did.

"G-good job, [First Name]-chan!" He praised with a light blush sprawled across his cheeks and you pecked his cheek, making him redder than before.

"Thank you-" you were about to say but interrupted by a familiar voice and sighed.

"I'm home!" Your mother announced.

---

I only know Hiragana but I've seen Kanji and Idk what that thing's called so, I'll just call it a stroke c:

Coming soon:

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Kasamatsu x reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 04/10/14 } 💕