#40 Morning [Miyaji x Reader]

You rolled over in your bed to Miyaji's side to feel him not there. Your eyes flutter open, adjusting to the bright morning.

You reach for your phone and replied some messages you received from your parents and friends.

Getting showered and changed into fresh, new clothes. Going downstairs, you sit on the couch, wondering where your boyfriend was. And as if answering your question, the front door knob jiggled and the door opened to reveal Miyaji with a plastic bag in hand.

"Senpaaaaaaai!" You greeted.

"I thought I told you not to call me that, [First Name]." He sighs, taking off his shoes.

"Sorry, Miyaji-kun~" You correct yourself. "Where'd you go?"

"Your cereal was finished," He says, holding up a new box of [Fav Cereal].

"Omg, I love you!" You say, tackling the cereal instead of your boyfriend, who pouted.

"Wow, [First Name], I'm really feeling the love," Miyaji says sarcastically, faking a hurt expression.

You giggle as you stand on your tippy toes and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. He kissed you back, his hands on your hips.

Once you pulled away, you smiled, "Welcome home."

"Now I feel the love." He grins and you laugh, letting go of him.

You put away the rest of the groceries he bought and poured some cereal in a bowl and some milk.

"Have you eaten?" You ask him and he answers a 'no'. "What do you want to eat?"

He hums, "Maybe just an omelette."

"Hai, coming right up~" You say as you start cracking the eggs.

He stands behind you as you chop other ingredients for the omelette and leans on the counter.

After you're done cooking, you serve it on a plate and bring it to the dining table, where Miyaji follows and sits in front of his breakfast.

'Itadakimasu' you both say before eating. It was more or less like this every morning, and it was nice, peaceful mornings leading to a busy day.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Sakurai x reader

☯ Kiyoshi x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 31/10/14 } 💕