#51 Internet Slang [Nigou x Reader]

Being new to the world as a human, Nigou knew not of the Internet world. One day he came across Twitter and went to you to ask of what a few words meant.

"What's this, [First Name]-chan?" He asks you, pointing to his phone that showed a tweet that had 'lmao what is this' and a funny picture attached to it.

"LMAO is Laughing My Ass Off," You answer his first question.

He nods and mutters an "ohh", "This?" He shows another tweet with 'wtf this girl thinkin' and you giggle at the picture.

"It's actually a bad phrase, don't say it, Ni-kun." You tell him and he apologizes for asking.

"Brb?" He asks again.

"It's 'Be Right Back'," You answer him.

"Ty?" He questions.

"Thank you," reply.

"Ily and imy?" He questions, looking at his phone.

"It's I love you and I miss you." You explain and he nods, smiling.

"Thank you, [First Name]-chan~!" He says, walking off.

You shake your head and go through you Twitter. A notification pops up.

"@KuroTetsu_2: Ty @[Twitter Username] ! Ily ❤️"

You smile and tweet back, "@[Twitter Username]: wc, ilyt @KuroTetsu_2 ❤️"

"What's wc?" You heard Nigou ask from the other room and you laugh, telling him what it was.

---

Coming Soon:

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x dancer -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Miyaji x reader

- Rin { 09/11/14 } 💕