#81 Miscarriage [Hanamiya x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @kaerie !

Thank you for requesting! 💖

---

You were waddling around the house, carrying your 7 month baby in your tummy.

"Makoto, can you help me?" You ask your husband, who was watching tv in the other room.

"What?" He sighs and you try to reach for the glass on the high cabinet.

"I can't... Get... The cup!" You tell him and he grunts.

"Can't you do anything yourself for once?" He sighs as he takes the cup for you.

"Thanks," You take it in his hands and waddled to the kettle, heating up the hot water.

You took the powder for the milk you were going to drink for your growing baby, only to accidentally drop it on the ground.

Makoto goes to you and sighs, bending down to take the powder container and when he gets up, he accidentally bumps into you, which causes you to hit the table and topple over.

You sat on the floor, rubbing your head as you felt something wet underneath you, oozing everywhere.

"[First Name]..." You look up at Makoto, who had wide eyes.

You look down and see blood everywhere as you broke into tears, "What do I do?!"

"Let's get you to the hospital!" Makoto instantly responds, helping you get up, which you do with pain in your lower thighs.

---

During the car ride, you sat on a plastic bag. Makoto drove fast and efficiently, careful of you and the baby.

"Come on, baby, don't give up on me." You hear him say as you grasp his hand, holding in a scream as more blood oozes out.

You see the sign of the hospital and soon you were rushed to the emergency room.

---

You waited in the ward room as you laid down in silence, your hands on your bulging belly.

They cleaned off the blood and put you in a hospital down, laying you down on the hospital bed.

Makoto was outside, listening to the results from the doctor and it seemed as if it wasn't good.

You felt your heartbeat rate pick up and you told yourself to calm down. Your husband walks in with a sad smile and you sit up slowly.

"I'm so sorry..." He says and you felt tears well up in your eyes. "The doctor says negative... We lost her..." A few tears escape his eyes as he approaches you.

You let your tears flow and feel your husband's arms circle around your figure, muttering the same phrase over and over again. "I'm sorry..."

You didn't know what to say, you just lost your very first child.

---

I hope you liked it ;u; idk this seemed bad for me bc I've never experienced it and I have no courage to ask around incase I hurt people's feelings, so sorry if this was super off ;-;

Maybe I won't make it to 100 at this rate... DARN IT LAZINESS LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE T^T

Coming Soon:

☯ Sakurai x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Aomine x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

{{ 9 days left }}

- Rin { 27/12/14 } ⛄️