#47 Megane [Midorima x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @Candiii_sama ! ^.^

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

You waited as the doctors had your result, laying your head on Midorima's shoulder.

You just got into an accident and you were hoping you weren't blind, cause you now had a bandaid all over your upper part of your head. Your accident involved skidding off the road and banging your head on the steering wheel.

"A-are you okay nanodayo?" You hear Midorima ask.

You hummed as you felt his put an arm around your shoulder, "I'm just getting annoyed with these bandaids..."

You hear the door to the waiting room open, followed by the voice of the doctor. "Miss [Last Name], your head is fine, no brain damage and fortunately, you aren't blind, you just have to keep the band aids on for two weeks and you have to come back for an appointment to get your bandaid removed and we have to check your eyesight."

You smiled at nothing, "Thank you, doctor."

---

Two weeks later, Midorima brought you to the doctor as planned and took off your bandaids and finally, you were able to see your green-headed lover they ran tests for your eyesight which you found out that it was heightening and you had to wear glasses.

You pushed up your new glasses and looked at Midorima who had a blush on his face. "What?"

"Y-you look cute nanodayo..." He mutters making you beam, "N-not that I-I care..."

"Thank you, Shin-chan~" You pecked his cheek, making him blush furiously.

"Now we're the same! We both wear glasses!" You say as you jump around the hospital.

Midorima dragged you home with a sigh, secretly admiring your new appearance.

---

I asked my aunt who's a doctor if you can actually heighten your degree in an accident and she said yes, because of shock that could come from the brain from that accident.

And.. EXAMS ARE OVERRRR ^w^

Coming soon:

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Imayoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Nigou x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

- Rin { 05/11/14 } 💕