Chapter 11 - Christmas at Home Part three.

You woke up and smiled. It was Christmas today and that meant only six more days till you can see Fred and George. You haven't stopped thinking about them and have even made a few plans to hang out with them over the summer. You sat up and yawned, stretching a bit before getting dressed in a fancy dress. Your mother insisted every year you wear one and this one was white. You walked down the stairs, seeing The Malfoy's. 

"Draco!" You said happily and ran over, hugging him. He hugged you back. You saw him look at your wrist. You smiled. you hadn't removed the bracelet, not once. 

"How are you?" Draco asked, sitting in a love seat. You sat by him.

"I'm good, a little bored, but good." You said. He gave a small smile. The maids started to hand out the presents and you couldn't help but want to open the twins gifts, along with their mothers but you waited until they were all that was left.

"Who gave you those?" Lucius asked. You smiled.

"My friends and their mother." You said and opened the one from Molly first. It was a beautiful (main house color) sweater with a (secondary house color) (first initial). Your mouth dropped. It was beautiful.

"What a cheap looking sweater." Your mother said. You looked over at her.

"I think its beautiful. It looks to be hand knitted." You said and put it on. It was warm, like a loving mothers hug. You then took Fred and Georges, opening Fred's first. Inside was a necklace. It looked like an O, but had a small o on the side of it. You put it on and opened George's and it looked the same as Fred's. You laughed, thinking they got you the same gift and put it on. You felt the O's move and stood, looking in a mirror. The O's moved together, making an infinity sigh. You smiled. 

"Friends forever." You whispered. 

"How can anyone be friends with such, barbaric's." Lucius said. You looked at him. 

"Your the Barbarian." You said. You never liked Draco's father. Lucius looked at you. 

"Careful little girl. Remember who your talking to to." He said. You glared at him but kept your mouth closed. You wrote a letter to Fred and George to thank them and told them that you missed them. After sending it, you watched the owl fly away. 

"I wish I was with you guys." You said and walked down the stairs for dinner.