Chapter 64 - The Return.

You smiled as you sat on the train. You still had the memory of Christmas in your mind as you looked at the ring. Draco and Pansy hadn't gotten on the train yet but you heard the compartment door opened. You looked and your smiled faded as David stepped in and closed the door, locking it. 

"Hello sweetie." He said. You glared at him. You wouldn't let him do anything to you this time. 

"David leave me alone." You said, standing. 

"Why should I leave my girlfriend alone." He said and walked up but you took a step back. He stopped and sighed. 

"God your difficult." He said before he lunged at you. You dodged his hand and pushed him down before moving. He groaned but stood and faced you. 

"Now that's that spirit. It turned me on when girls play hard to get." He said with a smile. You glared at him. 

"I'm not playing hard to get!" You yelled and kicked him in between the legs. He yells, grabbing them and fell and you unlocked the door and ran out. 

"(y/n)?" Draco asked. You looked at him and say pansy with him. 

"Lets find a new compartment. That one is occupied." You said. They nodded and walked into a new one. 

"(y/n)? Is that a ring?" Pansy asked as you sat in a new compartment. You smiled and nodded, telling them about how they proposed. Pansy squealed in delight and hugged you. Draco smield and hugged you. 

"I'm happy for you." He said. You smiled and the train ride back was easy. You even told them about what you did to David. They were proud of you, but you were proud of your self. Fred and George had given you a new strength you didn't know you had. Once you arrived at the school, David sat away from you and he looked pissed. 

"Welcome back Students." Snape said. You heard whispering at your table but the one of the prefects spoke. 

"Dumbledore fell over Christmas." He said. You gasped, not listening to what Snape had to say. 

"Is he alright?" One girl asked. The prefect was silent for a bit. 

"We are not sure. No one is saying anything and Madam Pomfrey isn't letting anyone see him unless your staff." He said. You looked up at the staff table. You saw they all looked sad and scared. 

"Dumbledore." You whispered out of fear.