Chapter 12 - First day back.

You walked into the great hall wearing the sweater Molly made you, seeing Fred and George. You ran over and hugged them. 

"We have a bone to pick with you." George said. You looked at them before laughing. They still had glitter on them.

"Sorry, I wanted to get in another point." You said. The smiled. 

"So we see our mother made you a sweater." Fred said. You nodded.

"And i still say she should throw it away." Draco said. You turned and faced him.

"Draco!" You snapped. He glared and sat down at his table. you shook your head and faced them.

"Well I love it and I don't care what Draco or my family says. I never had a sweater like this." You said. They smiled and tugged at the robes.  

"Hey, we still have today off right?" You asked. They nodded.

"Let walk and talk." You said. They nodded and you all started to walk. 

"I loved the necklaces by the way." You said. they smiled. 

"Friends forever." They both said. You nodded. Fred then pointed to your bracelet.

"Draco give you that?" Fred asked. You nodded and showed them. 

"He sure said the L word fast." George said. You frowned a bit.

"Yeah, but I don't mind. In my family, love isn't a word they use towards people." You said. They looked at you.

"What do they say then?" Fred asked. You shrugged.

"Money I guess. That's all they care about." You said, pausing a bit. 

"It's really lonely." You finished. You felt two hands on your shoulders. 

"Well then why don't you come with us at the end of the year." Fred said. 

"Mom said it was fine already, you will just have to share a room with Ginny, our sister, but she said she she doesn't mind either." George said. You smiled. 

"You know what. Yeah. I would love too." You said. They smiled. You spent the rest of the day talking about jokes with them but that night, you wrote a letter to your mother and father, telling them you would be spending some of the summer at the Weasley's.