~Chapter 40 - Starting Year Four~

You sat on the train with the twins. You were laughing, having a fun with some candies when a knock came and the compartment door opened. It was Draco and Pansy. 

"Can we come come?" Draco asked. 

"No." Fred and George said but you nodded. 

"Well (y/n) is saying yes." He said and sat down. Pansy walked in, closing the door and sat with him.

"What do you want Malfoy." Fred asked. Draco looked at you. 

"To give (y/n) a warning." Pansy said to Fred. Fred, George and yourself became quiet. Pansy looked at you. You had only met her a few times as kids but didn't know her that well. 

"Your in danger (y/n)." She said. You looked at her. 

"How so?" You asked. She sighed and looked at Draco. 

"We don't know. Pansy said she heard her father talking to your father. He kept saying the plan is working." Draco said. 

"What plan?" George asked. Draco shrugged.

"I don't know. They told me until I left Pansy and got back with (y/n), I wasn't allowed to join the meetings." Draco said, taking Pansy's hand and looked at you. 

"But I told them i wouldn't brake up with Pansy." Draco said. You smiled at that. 

"So you think they are going to attack (y/n) this year?" George asked. Draco looked at them and nodded.

"It would make since. My father said something special is happening this year and we all had to get dress robes." Pansy said. You nodded. 

"I saw that too. What do you think is going on?" You asked. Pansy shrugged. 

"We just wanted to let you know (y/n)." Draco said and stood with Pansy, leaving. 

"That was oddly...Nice." George said. You smiled. 

"No, he just found someone he loves." You said and looked at them. They nodded before you all went back to your game, but Draco's warning was still in your mind. 

'I trusted him last time, maybe I should trust him this time.' You thought. You ended up thinking about it the whole train ride, but still ended up winning against the twins.

"You cheated!" They yelled, getting into the wagon.

"Did not." You said. They laughed as it started to move. Once inside and seated, Dumbledore stood after the sorting ceremony. In front of him was a stand holding something, but it was covered by a cloth. You found it strange, but was even weird were the two schools that were sitting at the tables. One was from Beauxbatons and the other was Durmstrang. You saw and waved to Victor, who waved back. 

"Greeting to everyone. I have some existing news. This year Hogwarts was chosen to host a brilliant, but deadly challenge. The Triwizard Tournament!" Dumbledore said and the cloth came off the hidden item. On it was a blue, glowing cup. It was beautiful. Next to it was a goblet that looked like flames erupted from it. 

"This tournament is not for the weak and because of that, no one under the age of 17 can enter." Dumbledore said. Shouts erupted in the hall and you heard Fred and George yelling "Ruddish!" You giggled and smiled. You were happy for that. You didn't want them hurt but you also didn't have a good feeling and felt like someone was watching you. You turned and saw a man you had never seen before looking at you. 

"I also have one more announcement. Pleae welcome your new Defence agenst the Dark Art Teacher, Alastor Moody." Dumbledore said. 

You did not like nor did you have a good feeling about that man.