Chapter 45 - Yule Ball.

You were sitting with Fred and George. A few weeks have gone by since you told your friends about the egg. 

"What do you think they mean by We've taken what you'll sorely miss?" Geroge asked. you shrugged. 

"I don't know. What I do know is that dance is coming in a few weeks." You said. They nodded. 

"Are you both sure you know what your doing?" You asked and the nodded. When you first heard of the Yule ball, you didn't know which twin to take but thy said they would figure it out. that was a week ago and they still haven't figured it out but they also weren't doing anything. 

"Guy's, what are you planing?" You asked. They smiled. 

"Just wait and see." They said and you sighed but nodded. You then saw Angelina Johnson walk up to you guys. 

"Hey (y/n), Fred, George. I heard whats going on. (y/n), I can take Fred to the Yule ball and you and I can which so you can dance with both of your boyfriends if you would like." She said. You were about to say something when George stood.

"I knew it! Pay up Fred." George yelled. Fred pouted but handed George two Galleons. You looked at them. 

"Did you put Angelina up to this?" You asked. They shook their heads. 

"(y/n)." Angelina said and you looked at her. She was smiling.

"I knew no one would want to ask them because they both had you. I play quidditch with them. I just wanted to make sure it was OK first. If not, I understand." She said. You smiled.

"Thank you Angelina. That would help a lot but you don't mind switching between Fred and George?" You asked. Sure they were your boyfriends, but you didn't want Angelina to feel left out. She shook her head.

"Not at all. The way I see it, You and I both get two dates." She said. you laughed and nodded. 

"Good point. OK. Fred? George? How does that sound?" You asked looking at them. They gave you a thumps up. You smiled and before you know it, you were standing by the stairs. you were wearing a beautiful, long, (favorite color) dress that had a slit on the side and stopped at your right knee. It fit your body like a glove and made you glow with beauty. You felt a tap and looked, seeing Fred, George and Angelina. You smiled. 

"You look beautiful (y/n)." The twins said, kissing your cheeks. You smiled. 

"And you look handsome." You told them. They smiled before Fred left with Angelina. Dinner came and went and soon, you were standing in the great hall, dancing with George. 

"You look beautiful." George said. You smiled. 

"You said that already." You said. He smiled.

"You can never say the truth to many time." He said. You blushed and when the song ended, he leaned and kissed you. You kissed back before he let you go and Fred took you and started to dance. 

"(y/n), you look like beautiful." Fred said. You giggled.

"You don't have to keep saying it." You said. He smiled. 

"Why? You may look beautiful now, but George and I both agree that you look radiant all the time." Fred said. You blushed at that. 

"Really?" You asked. Fred kissed you. 

"Would I lie to you?" He whispered as the song ended. That night you danced with Fred and George and when resting you would talk with Angelina, who you found out was having a blast. You smiled and hugged her. 

"Thank you Angelina, truly." You said. She smiled at you and nodded. You all danced well into the night and soon you found your way to your dorm and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.