Chapter 54 - Detention and Decision.

You followed Umbridge into her office, where she sat down behind her desk. 

"Please, sit." She said. You nodded and sat. You saw her throw the fever fudge into the fire, were it melted away. 

"That takes care of that. Miss (l/n), tell me why you wanted to leave this chocolate in Mr. Flitwicks classroom?" She asked. 

"It's just (y/n) and I knew Pansy has his class tomorrow in the morning. The prank was for her because she hurt Draco." You lied. It was true about Pansy having the class, but not the pranking. Umbridge nodded. 

"I understand but Pansy did what she thought was best. I can do my...normal punishment, but for you, I will do something special." Umbridge said, pausing when she said normal. It made you feel uneasy. Umbridge stood, walking around her desk and a stood in front of you.

"Am I correct that you are dating both Fred and George Weasley?" She asked. 

"Yeah." You said with a nodded. Umbridge frowned. 

"Well that is not excepted in this world. You will leave them. Draco is a much better fit for you." She said. You shook your head. 

"No." You said firmly. Umbridge looked mad before smiling. 

"Well, I guess I can't get you to do that. It's a shame though. The twins worked so hard on the shop, as did you if I'm not mistaken, but it is your choice. You are free to go." Umbridge said and moved, sitting behind her desk. 

"What do you mean?" You asked. She looked at you. 

"I mean you are free to go. You have served your detention." She said. You frowned. 

"No, I meant about our shop." You said. Umbridge smiled. 

"Well, you didn't do as I asked. I'm sure just one letter to the Minister and that shop of yours will go away. It's quiet easy. Have a good day." She said. You looked shocked and scared. 

"Please. That's our home and our life." You pleaded. Umbridge smirked. 

"Then brake up with them, get with Draco and your shop will be left untouched." She said. You started to cry. 

"And if Draco doesn't get with me?" You asked, still crying. 

"Make him." Umbridge said. You nodded and ran from the room. All you did as you ran was cry. You slowed down, seeing Fred, George and Draco in the same spot. You walked up to them. 

"(y/n), whats wrong?" Fred and George asked.  

"We have a problem. I can't tell you now but please understand. I have to brake up with you and Draco, we have to go out." You said, the tears coming faster. Fred and George looked heartbroken, but Draco looked at you.

"Is this because of Umbridge?" Draco asked. You nodded and Draco's hands curled into fists. 

"Fred, George. She is being forced into this. I bet Pansy was forced also. (y/n) doesn't want to break up with you." Draco said. The twins sighed. 

"OK." They said. You hugged them. 

"I love you both." You whispered before taking Draco's hand and walked away from them.

"We have to take her down." Draco said, squeezing your hand. You looked at him. He looked pissed.   

"Draco. If I didn't do this, she would have destroyed our shop." You said. Draco looked at you and nodded. 

"Then we have to come up with a plan carefully." He said. You nodded but then started to cry again. You had to dump the one's you loved to save everything. Draco wrapped an arm around your shoulders. 

"It's OK. Now I know Pansy didn't want too, I fell better. Soon she and I will be together, as will you and the twins." Draco said. You looked at his and he smiled. You nodded, feeling a bit better.