Chapter 8 - Jealous.

One your first class ended, you walked out with Draco, still holding hands. It still felt like a dream.

"Hey Draco?" You asked as you both walked to you next class, potion. He looked at you.

"Yeah (y/n)?" He asked back. You suddenly got a bit scared. You knew how his temper was.

"You don't mind if I hang out with Fred and George still, right?" You asked him. You knew if you didn't, he would get mad. Draco looked a bit mad.

"Well, I do. Your my girl, but I won't stop you from hangout with your friends." Draco said. He seemed unconformable with say it. You smiled.

"Draco. Their my friends and your my boyfriend." You said. He smiled.

"Your right. Come on, lets get to class." He said. Potions was easy, Harry was picked one and you spent your time concentrating on your potion. Draco one the other hand was very good at potions. You walked out and sighed.

"That was harder then I thought." You said. Draco laughed a bit.

"(y/n)!" You heard and looked, seeing Fred and George. You waved and turned to Draco.

"Mind if I hang out with them for a bit?" You asked. Draco nodded. You hugged him and ran over.

"Hey you guys." You said. They looked over at Draco.

"You got close to Malfoy fast." George said. You smiled, blushing a bit.

"I have known him for a long time and I had a crush on him. He just asked me out." You said. The twins looked at each other.

"Really?" They asked. You nodded.

"Wow. Malfoy has a heart." Fred said.

"Fred!" You shouted but laughed a bit. You knew the Malfoy's were a bit cold, but you have liked Draco for a long time. You were having a good time talking with the twins when you saw Draco walking up. The bell must of been close to ringing.

"Hey I will see you guys later at lunch." You said before you waved and walked over to Draco. You smiled at him and he took your hand.

"I changed my mind." Draco said. You looked a bit worried.

"What?" You asked. Draco looked at you.

"I don't want you to hang out with them." Draco said. You stopped.

"Draco, they're my friends." You said. Draco looked away from you. You then realized why.

"Are you Jealous?" You asked. Draco didn't say anything but he also didn't look at you. You reached and took his hand.

"Draco. Your my boyfriend and I have liked you for a while." You said. He looked at you.

"You know I'm possessive." Draco said. You smiled.

"And that's OK. It's something we can work on together." You said. Draco smiled a bit.

"Sorry." He whispered. You smiled and heard the bell.

"Come on." You said and you both walked to your next class.