Chapter 70 - Epilogue.

You walked though the protal of nine and three quarters, Fred and Geroge behind you, each hold a tiny hand.

"Mom, Dad, Daddy, What if we get made fun of?" Your daughter, Emma asked. She had long red hair and your eyes. 

"Well will be OK Emma, You have me." Her twin, Lily said. They looked the same, only Lily liked her hair in a bun. You smiled as Fred and George bent down.

"That's right. You will always have each other." Fred said. 

"You also have me!" You turned, seeing Draco and Pansy's little boy, Oliver said. You smiled and your girls ran and hugged him. 

"Hey you guys." You said. Pansy hugged you. 

"Hey. Can you believe it. Oliver is on year two and you little ones are just starting. 

"Yeah, they are so much like (y/n), I know they will go into her house." Fred said. You looked at them. 

"Hey! I'm a proud (your house)." You said and laughed. You helped Lily and Emma with their things, giving them a hug and walked out. They waved thought the glass. You waved back, as did Fred and George as the train moved and soon, was gone. 

"You think they will be OK?" George asked. You smiled. 

"Yeah. They have you two has fathers. They will be just find." You said and felt them hug you. 

"Yeah, and a mother like you, I'm not worried." Fred said. You laughed. 

"Well, all jokes aside, I know they will have a great time." You said, kissing your husbands before taking their hands and leaving to go to work at the ever popular Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

The End