Chapter 20 - The Brake up.

You walked off the train with the twins who sat with you. Draco got into the cartage as you. You felt them both nudge you. You felt afraid. 

"D-Draco?" You shuddered. He looked at you. 

"Yeah." He said. You gulped.

"I..." You stopped. 

'I can do this.' You thought, taking a deep breath.

"I'm braking up with you." You said. Draco's face fell.

"Whats?" He asked. 

"You hit her." Fred said.

"That's abuse." George said. Draco looked angry.   

"I knew it. You are cheating on me with them!" He yelled. You shook your head, opening your mouth but Fred and George spoke first.

"She has never cheated on you!" Fred yelled. 

"She's dumping you because you hit her!" George yelled. Draco got angrier but didn't say anything as the cart stopped. He got out first and looked at you. You took the bracelet off and handed it to him. He took it from you angrily.

"This isn't over." Draco said and left. Fred got out first, helping you out then George got out. 

"Watch your back." "We can meet you in the great hall at every break if you want." George said, the Fred. You smiled sadly but them frowned and started to cry. They both hugged you. 

It had hurt. you knew he was hurting you but braking up with Draco hurt you a lot. You had liked him so long and he turned out to be so mean.

"What am I going to do?" You whispered. Fred put his hand under your chin and made you look at them both. 

"You will stay away from him, find someone new and be happy." Fred said. George nodded at what Fred said. You felt better but still felt sad. Fred moved his hand and you wiped your eyes. 

"Your right. Lets go in." You said and walked with them both. You sat at your table and saw that Ginny was on the stool to be sorted. You sat at the only available spot at your table but stood, clapping when it was announced that Ginny was in Gryffindor. You smiled at her and sat down but saw Draco looking at you, well more like glaring. You looked away. 

The following day, Draco sat by with in Potions and found out that he will be your partner all year. He stayed quiet for half the time, but then started to talk to you.

"Did they convince you to brake up with me?" Draco asked. You shook your head. It was the truth, they only helped you do it.

"Then why place those rules if you were just going to dump me?" He asked. You looked at him. 

"The protect me." You answered, steering your pot three times counter clockwise while adding knotgrass. 

"So you did want to leave me?" Draco asked. You nodded. You felt him shove you slightly and you hit your spoon, causing it to turn clockwise and it exploded into a purple foam that covered you and Draco. You looked over at Draco as you wiped the foam off your face only to see Snape walking over. 

"What happened here?" Snape asked. 

"(y/n) turned her spoon the wrong way. I tried to tell her not to but she didn't listen to me because we broke up." Draco said sweetly. He had removed the foam also. 

"Ten points from (your house)." Snape said looking at you and then looked at Draco. 

"Ten point to Slytherin for trying to stop a stupid and avoidable mistake." He said and looked back at you. 

"Keep your personal problems out of my classroom." He said before turning around. You wanted to cry, but didn't and started to clean the mess. You barley finished when the bell rang. You stood, gathering your things when Draco grabbed you from behind in a tight hug. 

"Take me back or your life will be just like that here at this school." Draco whispered. You shook your head.

"Never." You said, moving your arms to the side to brake his hold and ran from the room. you saw Fred and George. They started to laugh and you realized you still were covered in foam. 

"Not my fault. Draco bumped me and it ruined the potion. He's my partner all year and he just threatened me." You said, waving your wand to clean and dry yourself. They grabbed your arms. 

"What did he say?" They asked together. 

" Take me back or your life will be just like that here at this school. I told him no and ran out of the room. What am I going to do guys?" You asked. the moved their hands down and grabbed your hands. 

"Tell a teacher." George said. You nodded. 

"Yeah, But don't you think Dumbledore would be better?" You asked. They nodded and started to walk with you to his office, still holding your hand. You blushed a bit but shook your head to get rid of it. You soon saw the Gargoyle and the three of you stopped. 

"Jelly Belly Lemon." George said and the Gargoyle started to move. They walked on and you did the same before seeing a door. Fred knocked. 

"Enter." You heard Dumbledore say and Fred opened the door. You walked in, then George, then Fred who closed the door. Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk.

"Aw, What do I owe this pleasant visit?" Dumbledore asked with a smile. 

"Draco's threatening (y/n)." Fred and George both said. Dumbledore frowned.