Chapter 39 - Quidditch World Cup Part 2.

You walked around the camp and vendors, watching people having a good time. You smiled and the twins would randomly shout out 'Go Irland!' As you walked, you saw a guy running and hid behind a tent. You then saw a bunch of girls lookign around and run up to you. 

"Excuse me, did you see a man run by? He has brown hair and green eyes?" One of the girls asked. You nodded and pointed the opposite way. They ran off and you and the Twins walked up to the man. 

"Thank you." He said and sighed. He had a heavy Irish accent. 

"Those girls have been chasing me around the whole camp. Your the only one's that have helped me." He said.    

"Exuse me? Have you seen Aidan Lynch?" You heard a bit away and the guys hide again. 

"Your the captain and seeker for the Irish team." Fred said. the man sighed and nodded. 

"Yeah. All I wanted to do was go for a small walk and now I can't even get back to the training room." Aidan said. You smiled. 

"We can take you." You said. He looked at you. 

"Really?" He asked. The three of you nodded and he smiled. 

"Thanks. We better go before they see me." You saw the twins smile. 

"Don't worry about that, just eat this." George said and handed his a fudge. Aidan took and eat it. His throat started to swell and he looked different. 

"It's our 'Swollen tonsil'. With this they won't recognize you." "It only lasts a few minutes so we better go." George said, then Fred. He nodded and walked with you guys back to the stadium. Once there, the effects wore off. 

"Aidan, Where have you been?" Someone asked. Fred and George's mouth dropped. 

"Sorry Connolly. Fans had me on the run. But these guys helped me out." Aidan said and turned to face you. 

"Thanks a bunch guys. Do me a favor, me us after the game, right here. You and your family OK?" Aidan asked. You nodded. 

"Sure." You said, putting your hands up and closed the twins mouths. He chuckled and waved before leaving. You looked at them. 

"Come on guys, snap out of it." You said and walked off. They followed you, still speechless. You looked at them. 

"Guys?" You asked. and they looked at you. 

"(y/n), we just got invited to come back." Fred said.   

"By our favorite team." George said and they looked at each other before grabbing you and hugged you. You laughed as they started to shout in joy. You smiled and hugged them back. You moved and walked into the tent. Fred and George told everyone about what happened.  

~Time pass~

You were walking with everyone to the meeting spot. The Ireland team had won the Quidditch would cup, making Fred and George extremly happy. You saw Aidan waving at you guys, still in his Quidditch out fit. You waved back. 

"Hey, you guys made it. Is this your..." Aidan stopped for a second. 

"Your Harry Potter." Aidan said. You heard Harry laugh nervously. 

"Wow. Anyway, come on it. We are celebrating and you all are my guests." Aidan said. Fred and George gasped and walked in, as did everyone. The Ireland team was partying hard, you saw across the way that the Bulgarian team walkinng up. 

"T-Thats Victor Krum." Ron stuttered. They were very kind, telling them that it was a great game and Aidan asked them to join them. Ron started to talk with Victor, along with Harry and Hermione while Fred and Geroge talked with the beaters on the Irish team. You hung back and watched, leaning on the wall. You had done parties like this before and you always felt awkward. 

"Hey, you OK?" Aidan asked. You nodded. 

"I'm not one for large parties." You said. He leaned next to you. 

"I can understand that. I'm not one for parties either." Aidan said. You smiled and Heard Fred and George cheer. Your smile grew.

"Are you dating on of the twins?" Aidan said. You nodded. 

"Which one?" He asked. 

"Both." You answered. 

"Your dating...both?" Aidan asked. He sounded shocked. 

"Yeah, I know it sounds weird but we make it work and are happy. Plus his family knows and is OK with it." You said. Aidan smiled. 

"Well I'm happy for you." He said. You smiled and saw Fred and Geroge running to you. 

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Look at this!" Fred said, holding up a broom. 

"It's was sighed by everyone by you Aidan!" George said. Aidan smiled, took the broom and sighed it. Fred and George smiles grew. 

"There you go." He said, handing it back. Fred and George looked at it in shocked. 

"Thank you!" They said and showed you. You smiled. 

"Congrats." You said. They frowned.     

"Whats wrong?" They asked. You laughed a bit. 

"I'm not one for large parties. Go have fun." You said. The moved and hugged you. 

"Love you." They whispered into your ear. 

"Love you." You said back to them. They let you go and kissed you before walking back over to the party. 

"They truly love you. They knew something was wrong." Aidan said. You nodded. 

"And I love them." You said. Aidan smiled and the two of you both chit chatted for the rest of the time before Arthur said they had to leave. You didn't sleep much as you had to leave to go home in a few hours.