Chapter 22 - The letter.

Christmas was around the corner and you were happily spending the time at Hogwarts with Fred and George. Draco was also staying, but he had left you alone after you told him about Dumbledore, making you happy. Fred and George still walked with you, but you saw them perfecting the candies. They wanted to sell them starting their final year, year five for you. 

"Fevering Fudge might be the biggest seller, what do you think (y/n)?" Fred asked. You looked at a few of them that they have written down. You were sitting with them in the library. 

"I think your right but lets start with ten Sickle's like the others and if it is popular we can raise the prices a bit." You said. George wrote it down.

"Thank's again (y/n), what would we do with out you?" George asked. You laughed. 

"Over and under sell your products." You said. They laughed at that. 

"Ah, What do we have here?" You heard and looked. It was a smiling Dumbledore. You smiled. 

"Nothing." The three of you said as Fred put the plans away. His smile grew a bit. 

"Miss (y/n), I just received a letter from your family. I think you might want to read it." He said. You stood as he handed you an open letter and read it. 

Dear Dumbledore,

I deeply apologize for our daughter. She loves to joke and lie about many things. We have tried to teach her otherwise but she won't listen. Please disregard anything she said. 

We understand out names were published as knew Death Eater, but he who shall not be named is gone. We understand that. We plan to move on from that part of our lives, but our daughter, she believes we are bad people. 

She believes that Draco would actually hurt her. 

Again, we are very sorry for our daughter and over them summer plan to show her we are not evil like she thinks. 

Thank you for keeping her in line at that school. 

Sincerely,

The (l/n)

You began to shake, tears forming in your eyes. Fred and George took the letter and read it, being upset also. 

"Draco had written your patents!" Fred yelled. You nodded.  

"I do not believe them." Dumbledore said. They three of you looked at him but his smile never changed.

"In fact, it confirms what you have said. I have written them back letting them know that you have plans for the summer to correct your bad behavior." Dumbledore said. You smiled.

"You lied to (y/n)'s parents?" George asked. Dumbledore looked at him. 

"Not at all, I merely stretched the truth." He said and walked away. You smiled and sat back down.

"Fred, George." You said, looking at them. They looked at you, bring the plans out again. 

"Yeah?" They asked. You smiled. 

"Thank you. For everything." You said. They smiled at you. 

"Anything for our best friend." They said together. You blushed a bit and got back to what you guys were doing. You had a special gift for them, but you planed to give them it for Christmas. It wasn't much, but you felt like it was the best gift you cold give them.