Chapter 42 - The Champions.

You sat watching as student after student put their name into the goblet of fire. It helped you relax after the class with Moody and soon you forgot about it, but not the hug that Draco gave you. You didn't mention it to Fred or George becasue Draco hasn't talked to you since then, but that hug also made you feel a bit better. Yuo shook your head and looked around. Fred and George said they planed on meeting you in the great hall, but still haven't shown. You heard cheering and looked, seeing Victor. He walked up and put his name in the goblet. You smiled, as did he.

"We did it!" You heard the twins yelled and looked. They were holding up vials. They ran up to you.

"(y/n)! We did it." Fred said. You laughed.

"Did what?" You asked. They smiled.

"We made an Ageing Potion." George said. You laughed so hard you started to cry.

"What, don't want us to become champions?" They asked. You shook your head and calmed down a bit.

"It's not that. It's just it wont work." You said. They sat by you.

"OH, and why is that?" Fred asked. You smiled, pointing out the hoovering white circle around the goblet.

"Dumbledore drew this. It won't let anyone under the age of 17 though it." You said. They smiled.

"Well, lets test that theory." George said and stood, along with Fred. They opened the vials and linked the arms that were holding them.

"Bottoms up." They said and drank them. They then moved and jumped, landing by the goblet. They highfived and put there names into the goblet. They cheered but it wasn't long till the goblet changed from a calm blue flame to a roaring one. It smacked the twins away. When they sat up, their hair turned long and white and grew white beards. You laughed as they started to fight and walked over to them. They stopped and looked at you.

"Told you." You said and pointed your wand at them, undoing the ageing spell and helped them up.

"Yeah, yeah." They both said. You smiled at them.

"Sorry guys. But it will be OK. Who ever does get picked, lets home Hogwarts is the winner." You told them. They smiled and nodded. You convinced them to watch the people putting there names into the goblet, even though they wanted to put theirs in and soon, it was time to pick the champions. Dumbledore walked up, and with a wave of hims hand, the candles all dimmed.

"We all want to prove something." Dumbledore said. The room grew silent.

"We all what to put our name into history. To be the best. Right now, we have three students in this room who will be doing just that. The first Triwizard Champion is..." Dumbledore said and the fire in the goblet spat out a paper. Dumbledore grabbed it. 

"Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons." He said. A girl stood and ran over, curtsied to the room and walked into the back.

"The second Triwizard Champion is..." Dumbledore said and as he grabbed the next paper. 

"Viktor Krum from Durmstran." He said and Vickor walked up, bowed and walked into the back. 

"The final Triwizard champion is..." Dumbledore said and caught the last paper. He read it before going quiet. Whispered started to spread. 

"(y/n)..." You heard Dumbledore say. You froze and the room became silent. 

"(y/n)." Dumbledore said louder. You stood and walked up. He showed you the paper. 

(y/n) (l/n) 

Hogwarts   

That's what was written on the paper but it wasn't your hand writing. You took the paper and walked into the back, stunned.