Welcome, Little Stars

* * * 

Welcome to the ✨Galaxy✨. 

I'm GalaxyMari, and I'm glad you're joining me on this journey. 

A few things before we begin: 

* I am always accepting requests. There is a chapter dedicated to making requests where you can leave a prompt, your preferred Batboy, and any other details you'd like included. I check that a lot more frequently than my DMs. 

* This book contains smut, fluff, suggestive situation, mature themes, etc. While I do not list the ratings in the chapter titles, they are rated in the opening descriptions. Read at your own discretion. 

* THIS BOOK IS AN X-READER. Most of the chapters, unless otherwise specified, are set for female readers. That being said, most use she/her pronouns, so please do not be offended if you identify as anything other. You are welcome to make a request for a nonbinary! reader chapter. 

* Regarding the comment above, I have received many comments about choices I make, language I use, and actions I describe in chapters. I apologize if some of these seem out of character for YOU, SPECIFICALLY, dear reader, but I will write my characters in the way I see fit, so long as they do not offend by derogative means. I do not enjoy reading negative comments or hearing about how YOU would have written the chapter. THAT BEING SAID, I still LOVE hearing your opinions about the chapter and welcome constructive criticisms. 

* I do not condone plagiarism or the copying of another's work. If I find out anyone has taken my chapters and changed them to publish as their own, I will seek action and report you to the Wattpad licensing board. I spend many, MANY hours writing these chapters and can do so without stealing others' work. Please take the same initiative. 

* I love all of you. This was my first x-reader, and the response I've received in prior years has kept me motivated to continue writing. Thank you all so much for your love and support. 

THIS BOOK IS A SAFE SPACE. 
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1 (800) 273-8255 or dial 988 for CRISIS HELP
SAMHSA National Helpline: 1 (800) 662-4357

I hope we can all enjoy this book and fawn over our favorite Batboys (and other various DC characters) together. Have fun, comment, vote; whatever floats your boat. 

Sincerely, 

GalaxyMari 

* * * 

Get to know me! 

Instagram: galaxymari_0012 

YouTube: GalaxyMari

Spotify: GalaxyMari