A Beautiful Daughter 1/3/2001

Jenny's POV

It's after midnight when I hear Nikki coming up the stairs. He called earlier to tell me about the birth of his baby girl Frankie Jean. I roll over and watch him as he quietly enters my bedroom and slides onto to the bed beside me.
  "Hi Jenny." He leans over and kisses me softly. He lays back on the bed and pulls a Polaroid out of his pocket.
  "She's beautiful Nikki." I rest my head on his shoulder.
  "Yes she is." He smiles. He lays the photo on the nightstand. I watch as his smile slips away. He rests his hand on my belly. "Jenny I don't know what to do." I pull him close. I don't know either. We're both lost in our thoughts as we lay silently cuddling close. I fear that he's going choose his wife over me. Everthing I've been taught tells me I'm doing wrong. But I love him so much the thought of not being able to express my feelings makes my heart ache. It's not just about us our kids are involved. They're friends. I don't know how much his kids know. God kids aren't stupid adults fool themselves a lot about this fact. They've been keeping things between each other so far, I would never ask them to lie though. I sigh softly every time I try to tell him it's over this isn't right. I just can't I'm to damn weak. He should still be at the hospital cooing over his baby and telling his wife she's beautiful even after hours of Labor. Not here laying in bed with another woman.
   "Baby I need you." He whispers and tips my head so he can kiss my lips. I should say no but I don't. I moan as his body covers me.

Authors note sorry this so short not sure where to go with my story how would Nikki feel...It's hard to get inside a man's head you've never met lol