Hang over 12/16/2004

Jenny's POV

Oh god my head hurts I don't want to get up. But I have to I have so much to do. There never seems like there is enough hours in the day. It takes me a moment to realize I'm not alone. Awe fuck what did I drag home. I take a quick look and groan it's Nikki. Can't this man leave me alone. I check, my clothes are all still on. I sigh I need a quick pick me up. I reach into my pocket as I head to the bathroom. It's gone.

"I flushed it." Nikki says as he yawns.

"You asshole!" I head for my jewelry box.

"Gone too." He says as he stretches.

"Fuck!" I look in my last place under my aquarium. It's gone too. "Why are you interfering with my life?" I glare.

"Because I care." He gets up and heads downstairs. I follow him. If looks could kill he'd be dead.

I slouch down in one the kitchen chairs and watch him make coffee. My head is pounding I groan and lay my head on the table.

"Here," he sits a bottle of Tylenol and bottle of water next to me. "This will help you, and you need water." I take it and drink to make him happy. I watch as he searches my medicine cabinet in the kitchen.

"I see you've pick up your pill habit again. Emergency physicians I'm guessing." He begins removing everything he thinks I've been abusing. I watch as my bottles of valium, hydrocodone, oxycodone get dumped into the sink garbage disposal. "What were you thinking mixing this shit with alcohol." He turns the water on and flips the switch. He hums in satisfaction as he listens to it grid. He finishes and turns to face me.

"Now would you like some coffee." He frowns.

"Sure." I glare I'm not enjoying his intervention. He snoops a little more and finds another bottle of prescription meds.

"What are these." He asks.

"Those are for my epilepsy." I answer.

"Ok... You on the pill?" He picks up my birth control.

"I don't see how that's any of your affair, but yes." I grouch.

I drink my coffee and try to chock down a piece of toast. My stomach and head feel like shit. I think about trying the stairs, but I decide the couch will do. I crawl on to it and try to forget how miserable I feel. Nikki brings a bucket and leaves it near my head.

"You may need it." He says and goes back to the kitchen.

"Nikki i have things I got to do today. I haven't got time for this." I moan thinking of all the bullshit set up for me.

"No you don't I called a friend and he's handling it." He answers. Why did you take on so much?" He comes in and sits next to me.

"I didn't mean to, I started a children's series. I didn't think it would take off so fast."

"The Queen of horror writing children's books." He chuckles.

"You might have heard of Gwyneth GoodWitch." I wince I feel so sick.

"That's you." He laughs.

"To loud." I moan.

"Sorry," he whispers.

"I know it's no excuse. I was trying to do that and take care of the kids. Work on my next novel. They want to do so much with GoodWitch they want me to do a promotional tour. I can't do that the kids need me" I moan again. "I was trying to stay awake and then to sleep."

"You're not super woman Jenny." He pulls me close. "Even you have your limits."

"I'm sorry." I start to cry.

"Get some sleep baby you're in for a rough couple of days." He says as he strokes my hair. I close my eyes and try to sleep for awhile.