Changed Plans and The Morality Committee 2/23/05

Jenny's POV

I was originally supposed meet Allen in Auburn Hill MI and do a book signing. But because of recent happenings I'm now on the bus with Nikki, Allen, and our bodyguards on my way to Toronto. I busy my self doing research on my next novel. I'm also jotting down random names for it. Nikki sits across from me seemingly lost in thought.

"Nikki what do you think of The Black Widow's Web?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles.

"Do I get a kiss if I tell you it's awesome?" He smirks.

"You might get punched for being a yes man." I smile and bat my eyelashes.

"Remember absolutely no PDA." Allen mutters. He's not happy about me risking my contract.

"Yes Principal Kovac." I smile sweetly.

"PDA?" Nikki questions.

"Public Displays of Affection," I giggle.

"You young Lady need to take this seriously." Allen scolds. They are serious about that morality clause." He emphasizes each word.

"Yes Sir." I mope.

I go back to writing. I feel Nikki's hand slide over mine and give it a gentle squeeze. He leans over the small table and gives me a quick kiss. I hear Allen groan.

We've made it to Toronto. I barely make it off the bus and I'm accosted by two older ladies who quickly introduce themselves as Charity Bell and Chastity Bliss. I try not to giggle what were their parents thinking. My humor quickly takes a dive.

"Hello Miss Grey." Charity smiles. "We are from your publishing company.

Chastity gets right to the point of their presence here.

"We are here because we heard of your change of Itinerary. And because of your history with certain substances and of course men." She gives Nikki a nasty look.

" The company has decided you need to be looked after." Charity states matter of fact. "We like to keep our reputation clean." She huffs.

I'm about to loose it, but Allen clears his throat and gives me a warning look. Nikki is weirdly quiet. I think he's blown away by this new intrusion into my life.

"We understand your need for security because of recent events." Chastity smiles. "So we will have a guard outside our hotel door at all times.

"Our room?" I question.

"Yes of course You will be sharing a room with us." Charity smiles sweetly and they flouse off to spread their morality somewhere else.

I just stand still for a moment.

"What the hell?" I spit out. Nikki and I glance at Allen for help. No help there. He just shrugs.

"Just go along maybe they will go away if you two don't give them any reason to stay." Kovac Says with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

I groan the Morality Committee has taken up petrol.

Nikki POV

If I find who let those pain in the ass women backstage They may get a thrashing. To say I'm annoyed would be the understatement of the year. Now not only do I have to worry about a psycho stocker I have to worry about everything I say and do around Jenny. She's making those idiots money you would think they could treat her with more respect. Poor Jenny is stuck with them in another room. I haven't see her since we got separated. I don't like her being away from me right now with that guy on the loose. The Old Bags informed me that I was not Jenny's husband, so she was not my concern. I just about lost it. Kovac intervened told me to let it be Noah would be with her. I'm still fuming as I take the stage. Looking off stage I see Jenny. They have let her out of confinement. I guess she's safe now that I'm on stage. I have to fight the urge not to walk right over to Jenny and give her a kiss and a feel that would give those bitches heart failure.

It's late we are at the hotel. I'm saying a very chaste goodnight to Jenny. When I really want to pull her into my room and have her flat on her back, on her knees, or riding me, oh my. I'm getting hard. I have a new name for our new guests. The NSA group, no sex allowed group.

A young kid in the hotel's uniform trots up to us and hands Jenny a note.

"Who left this?" Jenny Asks the kid.

"I don't know it was just Left for you Miss Grey at the front desk." He answers politely.

"Thank you." I tell him and hand him a twenty. He takes off to his task. I watch as Jenny opens it and reads.

My Dearest

You can't run from me my beloved. My heart will always follow.

The Gentleman Caller.

She's scared I want to hold her. Instead I watch the two oldsters usher her into their room.

"Nikki there's going to be someone outside this door all night. I promise." Allen pulls me away from the closed door.

I go to my room. I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight.