Chapter 19

Neil and avni reached to beach house which Belonged to Khannas. Neil lead the way to Neil's room.

Both entered inside. Avni was looking at the room seeing how beautiful it is. Neil took his blazer up and rolled his sleeves up and sat on bed. He watched Avni looking around the room. He got up and went stood beside her.

Neil : what are you busy at?

Avni turns and saw Neil standing beside her. She gave him smile and turned back to see the view from the room.

Avni : I was watching the view. It's beautiful here.

Neil : I am sure you will love more when you become my wife.

She blushed bit but hid it quick and looks at Neil.

Avni : I am still not your wife yet. There is long time be your wife.

Neil : really but I think you already have accepted me.

Avni : mr over confidence be quiet.

Neil : why? Ok leave all this. Tell me what's happening? Why your mood is off?

Avni looks at him lovingly and thinks how he get know about her mood.

Avni : it's nothing!

Neil held her hand and took her took bed and made her sit. He sat front of her and Looks at her.

Neil : won't you tell me. What's wrong! Have I done something!

Avni : no you haven't done anything. I don't know I feel like you hiding something from me.

Neil : and why do you think like that?

Avni : don't get me wrong but when you didn't speak to front of your sister. I know I am being too much but can't help it.

Neil : oh this is Matter. Are you sure it's nothing else.

Avni nods no. Neil kept looking at her.

Neil : Avni spill it out. You feel Better.

Avni : I don't like when you call someone baby. I thought you already loved someone. And you being forced to marry me because of our family.

Neil : you really think like that! Avni I understand we going slow but it doesn't mean to assume anything. About calling baby someone it's my sister and it's only going to be her. I have already told you in my life only you can be. Then why are being insecure.

Avni : I am not insecure .

Neil : I agree you not. I am not hiding anything from you. If you want to know why didn't speak to her front of you all then it's wrong. I couldn't talk there because bhai was there.

Avni : how did Manik bhai is in this?

Neil : listen first, next Friday it's bhai birthday. As every year I and baby plan birthday surprise. Every year baby comes India with her husband and Bebe. If i talked with her then my plan would have ruined.

Avni looks down.

Avni : I am sorry.

Neil : it's not your fault. Avni we starting new relation from tomorrow. I want you to trust me. Avni i know it's not easy but at least for our future we should give try.

Avni : I am sorry. I was acting like foolish. Sorry.

Tears brimmed in eye. Neil wiped it. And cupped her face and made her look into his eye.

Neil : i am only yours and you are mine. Don't blame yourself. It's happens.

Avni nods.

Avni : can I hug you.

Neil smiled and pulled her in hug. She stayed in hug and left heaven. Both stayed in hug when Neil phone rang. He took his phone out and saw Manik calling him. He caressed Avni hair and kept with one hand phone near his ear.

Neil : hello bhai.

Manik : where are you?

Neil : I am at beach house. Is there any work.

Manik : no dad was asking about you.

Neil : what did he say?

Manik : he said both of us to come home early. He wants to talks with us.

Neil : I will leave then. Have you left yet.

Manik : no I ma still In office. Neil have took your car or not.

Neil : Bhai my car in Khanna industrial parking. I am with Avni.

Manik : you met her again. Something happened or what?

Neil : no nothing happened. I was free so thought of meeting her.

Manik : do one thing come here then we will go home together.

Neil : see you then.

Neil kept his on bed and broke hug.

Neil : shall we leave.

Avni nods.

Both left to Khanna industrial.