Chapter 33

A week passed since they celebrated Manik birthday. In this one week a lot of thing as changed. Nandini behaviour was worrying Manik but didn't knew why she behaving like that.

He asked Avni too but even she didn't knew what happened to Nandini. In this week avneil would find time to spend time with each other.

It's was another day where everyone at Khanna house sitting but one person was still missing. Manik was lost in himself when his eye fell on door and finally saw her who he craved to see.

After his birthday Nandini didn't met him but only messaged him saying she fine but only he knew she isn't.

Both didn't shared their problem to Neil or Avni because they didn't wanted ruin their relation with their problem. They were happy for Avneil to which they kept their worried aside and focused on avneil.

Swetha saw Nandini coming in. Nandini walked to them and greeting other but didn't looked at Manik. Kushi and arav went to back to London and Bebe stayed back as Neil requested her.

Nandini took sit beside Avni who smiled at her.

Neil : bhabhi where have you been?

Nandini : I was busy with patient!

Neil nods but only Manik knew she is lying. Off course the way she is avoiding me shows she is lying. Manik Already starts falling her but hasn't realised it yet.

Swetha : Neil what you wanted to say? Now everyone is here so why don't you say it?

Neil : thank you mom for reminding me. Yeah I wanted to say that we should family plan trip for few days. I mean me Bhai from next week are going out of Mumbai. So why not before going on holiday.

Prakash : it's good idea but where have you thought to go?

Neil : I haven't decided the place yet. I wanted to inform you all before deciding the place.

Ashish: Neil we sorry but me Neela can't come as I have meeting all this week.

Neil : uncle can't you cancel your meeting.

Ashish : I am afraid I can't. Sorry!

Neil : it's okay uncle. Dad will you come with us?

Prakash : Neil don't you think only you youngest should go. Even I have going dehil tomorrow.

Neil : why dehil?

Prakash: to meet mr sharma!

Neil : ok!

Bebe : Neil don't be sad! Why don't you call your friend and go with them.

Neil : Bebe why don't you come with us?

Bebe : what will I do there?

Neil : it's fine I will cancel it!

Until Manik was quiet but hearing Neil he looked at Neil.

Manik : Neil let elder stay at home. I know you want holiday so why not us with our friends go to Goa. Plus even with our friends hadn't had holiday together.

Neil : this sounds good but why goa?

Manik : i have meeting tomorrow in goa. I forgot to inform you all that I am leaving tonight.

Neil : Bhai have you Booked ticket yet!

Manik : no! I was planing to go in car.

Neil : great then I will inform others!

Manik : don't inform mukti! She already knows!

Neil nods and goes to call Juhi. Soon Neil came and smiled at Manik.