Chapter 12

It's was evening when Avni and Nandini came malthore House and saw their parents sitting and sipping coffee. Both went to them and sat beside them. Neela saw them and smiled at them.

Neela : Nandini you didn't have late shift.

Nandini : no maa not today.

Neela nods.

Avni : maa can I ask you something.

Neela : off course you can. What is it?

Avni : maa today morning I told You about Manik malthore but when you heard his name you said not talk to him or meet then how come this marriage topic reached to us?

Neela looks at ashish for this. Even the girls were looking their parents for answer.

Nandini : maa I agree what Avni said as you clearly said In car then how can we get married?

Ashish : I will tell why you mother stopped you Avni from meeting him but wait we have some guest with us today. They will Be on way. You fresh up until.

Avna nods goes to their room. Ashish gave ensure to Neela.

While In Khanna House both boys entered looks at their parents.

Neil: mom are you both going somewhere?

Swetha : tillu not us only but you both are coming.

Manik : why us?

Praksh : you well get your answer. First fresh up then we will leave.

Neil : dad its fine we will go like this. Right Bhai.

Manik nods.

Praksh : let leash have something.

Neil : dad we are not much hungry. We will eat later. Now let's go.

Praksh : you seem to be in hurry!

Neil smiled at his dad.

Neil: because I want, I mean me and Bhai want to talk to you about something that why.

Parksh nods.

Swetha : shall we leave now.

They nods. Praksh and Swetha in one car while Neil and Manik in one. Neil followed his dad car and reached. He parked car when his phone rang.
Manik looks at him.

Neil : Bhai you go inside I will come.

Manik nods and goes in.

Here Inside malthore was waiting when Ashish saw them coming. Avna looks at door and saw Khanna family entering but didn't see boys. They went near them.

Ashish : welcome Praksh.

Ashish and Praksh hugs same with Neela and Swetha. While girl watched them. Ashish asked Praksh about boy as he didn't saw them.

Ashish : didn't boys come!

Swetha and Praksh behind didn't see them.

Praksh : they were behind us. Maybe coming.

At the same time Manik came and looks at them. Nandini turned her gaze while Avni was looking for someone.

Manik : dad Neil is just coming.

Praksh nods. Ashish led them to living room. All settle down. Nandini pass drinks to them. When she gave to Manik. They looked at each other. Manik took it while their hand touched.

Manik : thank you.

Nandini took sit beside Avni and waiting for her parents to say something.

Ashish : Praksh we should tell them the truth.

Praksh nods while youngest were confused at the same to Neil walked in while talking on his phone. As they heard his voice everyone looked at him but Avni was lost in his voice. She was just looking at him. Neil cut call and looks them but his eye fell on Avni who was still looking at him. He stared her but soon divert gaze from her to Manik.

Neil sat beside Manik.

Neil : sorry dad it's was from office.

Praksh nods while Nandini give glass of water. He looks at her.

Neil : thank you.

Nandini smiled at him.

Manik : dad what truth you wants to know.

Neil looks at hi brother as he didn't know what they are talking about.

Praksh : we will tell before that you both turn off yours phones.

Neil : but why dad?

Praksh : Because you both always get call whenever we have important to discuss.

Neil nods and switched his Phone. Manik also did. While is was happening Avni smiled seeing Neil. Nandini notice that too decide talk to later.

Neil : now tell us what truth Bhai was saying.

Ashish : Praksh i will Starts. It also happened when you guys were born. Your both mother give birth in same hospital. Avni and Nandini was born in malthore whereas you and Manik in Khanna family. After a week it's was yours name ceremony. We kept the function in the same house when My mother came to see her grandchild when her eye fell on you both.

Boys look at Each other then ashish.

Praksh : that day ashish mother decided to make my sons as malthore son-in-laws same with her daughters as Khanna Daughter-in-law. After name ceremony she informed us but it's so too shocking for us because we never thought how kids to get married like that when they grow up. We tried explaining her but she was adamant to listen to anyone. She decided she will get Neil married to Avni and Manik to Nandini. Everyone tried to avoid this topic.

Praksh looks at ashish to continue. He nods and starts saying what happened.

Ashish : When you guys nearly 10 years old when my mother had heart disease. We took her to specialist doctor but doctor refuse to treat her. My mother die having heart attack after week when doctor refused to treat her. Before she die, she still spoke her last wish which to see you guys getting married. That day she left us. After my mother funeral Praksh found out about his business loss. Praksh immediately left to London after that we didn't meet each but stayed in contract. We decried we fulfil my mother last wish. We decide we will make you guys meet but god something else happened. Avni met Manik which shouldn't happen because we decided no should meet from Khanna or malthore until the day we tell you guys about marriage. When Neela told me then I called parksh and told him too. After that you know what happened.

As he finished there was pin drop silence. Avni and Nandini was only looked at each while Neil and Manik was just lost of word.

Praksh : but if you don't marry then we won't force you.

All looks at their Parents. Neil was first one to speak.

Neil : does Bebe knows this.

Praksh : she knows everything. Even she was happy because somewhere she agreed to dayaji word that you guys make perfect couple. We told her everything but she Hasn't met Nandini or Avni but seen their childhood picture.

Manik: dad who else knows about this.

Praksh : along with Bebe, kushi knows and Cabir.

Neil : who is Cabir?

Ashish : he is my eldest son but since he got married moved to New York with his family.

Neil nods.

Swetha : ashish Bhai I think we should leave now.

Ashish nods.

Neela : Swetha have dinner then go.

Swetha : it's late.

Manik : mom we will have it here. She already have made it.

Neela Smiled at him.

They sat and dinner but it's was very silently. Khanna left after bidding them. Elders didn't brought topic of Marriage as they thought they need time.