Story Introduction

All the girls are about to start college in a prestigious University (since they are all rich) in Korea. Lisa came from her dance world tour to focus in her education. It's been an exhausting and incredible year for her. Being part of the Royal family crew was something that she wanted for so long. She had ups and downs, but she manage to get thought it with a smile on her face. Lisa was sad that the world tour ended and happy that she was going to start collage with her best friend. It was something bittersweet for her.

Meanwhile, Rosé was waiting for one year for her best friend to come home. They were very excited that soon they will become roommates. They have been best friends since 8th grade and the two are inseparable. This year was different for Rosé. Not having Lisa around was like something was missing, but this year she discover more about herself. She use the past year to find her true self without being always with her best friend or in a relationship. Now she is ready to be with her best friend and have lots of fun.

On the other hand, after two years Jennie and Jisoo arrived home. They lived together those years because each other parents are business partners and were working in the US. Now they are happy that they don't have to be living near their parents because of all the traveling and switching schools. They were friends in school before they went to the US. At least they weren't two strangers force to live together while their parents do business. Jennie and Jisoo weren't too close, but always had each other backs no matter what. The loyalty among this too is something real. Even if they want to kill each other sometimes, they would be very protective of each other. Now they are happy that they are eighteen and can live away from their blood relatives.

This is going to be a new era in their lives and a lot of things can happen in the journey. Were friendships will have up and downs. The struggle of life will be real. Bringing happy, tragic, sad and crazy moments along the way.

Can the girls deal with unexpected things? We will see...