VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/5

Jenny yawned. Fortunately she didn't notice that I wasn't able to breathe. I still was staring at the card in my hand.

"Come on! Let's go upstairs. I'm tired to death. Tomorrow we will have to do the afternoon show and no show in the evening. Will you come to dinner with me then?"

"It's going to be only one show tomorrow?"

I had just found out that usually we were supposed to do two shows a day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. I was surprised.

"Tomorrow evening Frank will be coming over and he will do a special appearance. That's why we will not have to dance in the evening. But you are suppose to know that, Idy!"

I could not believe what Jenny just had told me: "Frank? You mean Frank Sinatra?"

Bit by bit I began to understand. The same time as Elvis was shooting the movie in Las Vegas, the famous Rat Pack had an engagement at the hotel Sands. Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin were the heroes of the big swing era. And even nowadays everybody still knew them and loved their music.

"Oh my god, Idy! Elvis must have had a major impact on you. Of course, Franky. As every third Saturday of the month. Are you suffering from memory loss?", Jenny grinned at me and put her arm on my shoulder.

"Come on! Time to go to bed!"

I was glad to have Jenny by my side. For a short moment I thought about showing her the card with Elvis' note on it. But I was afraid she might be making fun of me. At the end I was just a stupid groupie for the king, nothing more.

On our way to our rooms, Jenny was babbling constantly.

"Don't you think he was sexy?"

I nodded.

"They said that they will close the pool tomorrow morning because Elvis will do a love scene for his new movie. How about going there and watch after breakfast? I'm really asking myself what Priscilla thinks of such scenes. It must be difficult to be the girlfriend of such a handsome and idolized man."

"Priscilla?"

"Don't tell me you don't remember who she is!. I heard rumors about a wedding. Oh well, I would marry him."

Jenny's voice suddenly was higher as it used to be.

"That's it!", I was shocked. I totally had forgotten about Priscilla. This bastard! He invited fans to his suite and his girl was sitting at home, waiting for him. I was ready for revenge, revenge for Priscilla and all the girls he played. I decided to accept his invitation and would make him pay for what he was doing.

I turned to Jenny: "Breakfast tomorrow morning sounds great but I already have plans for the evening."

"Aha, okay.", I saw disappointment in her eyes.

"Believe me, my date will be over very soon. I will then meet you at Franky's show, okay?"

I gave her a little kiss on her cheek. Jenny nodded and smiled at me.

"Now I'm curious who you will meet tomorrow. You won't tell me, will you?"

I shook my head: "I will tell you everything as soon as I will be back, I promise."

Then I wished her good night. I was tired to death, laid on my bed and soon I was asleep. I wasn't sure what to expect when I would wake up the next morning. Would I be back in my reality or would I be still in Vegas? I closed my eyes and from the button of my heard I wished to wake up in Las Vegas because I wanted to stay. I really liked the city, the style and the people. Of course there was this one troublemaker named Elvis Presley but as soon as I would be done with him, the problem would be fixed.

"Who does he think he is?", I sighed and fell into a dream.

I woke up with the first rays of sun that shined through the window. In a flash I got up. Where was I? At home? Las Vegas? I breathed a sigh of relief as I recognized the chandelier at the ceiling and the silky pillow. I still was in Vegas.

"Yippieeh!"

Full of joy I got out of bed and was ready for the day. I met Jenny for breakfast and really enjoyed spending time with her. In reality we usually didn't meet that often. I told myself to meet her more often. I didn't want to loose track of her. After breakfast we went to the pool to watch Elvis doing the love scene. But the area was closed and we weren't able to see anything.

In the afternoon we did our show and we did it well. The audience was excited. As always we received our checks backstage. The day went by very fast and suddenly it was evening and I stood in my room in front of my wardrobe and could not decide what to wear. I wanted to surprise Elvis with a especially sexy dress. I wanted to please him, just to push him back at the right time. It would be the same game, he was playing with poor Priscilla and all the other girls. I found the perfect dress and I looked perfect in it. It had a golden shimmer and it just looked sexy enough. I put on way too much make up on my face and made sure that my hair looked pretty.

On my way to Elvis' room I suddenly felt sick. My heart was beating faster and my hands began to sweat. As I walked down the hall, I had the impression that I was about to fall. My knees were shaking. Before I was going to knock at the door, I took a deep breath.

"Go and get him!", I told myseld.

As the door was opening, suddenly a hand grabbed me and draged me into the room. I was completely puzzled and stumbled.

"Oops! Please be careful!", I stumbled right into his arms. Elvis looked different. His hair was a mess and fell into his face. He wore a yellow silky scarf around his neck. Through his white shirt I could see the contour of his body. I noticed that he was no muscle guy but his body looked athletic. He was the man I usually would fall in love with.

"Idy! Rember your mission! Don't give him any chance!"; I thought.

Suddenly he dragged me into his arms and squeezed me tight, I litarally wasn't able to breath.

"Oh Idy!", he whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy that you were able to come. I thought you will not come. I waited for this moment."

Then he began to lavish me with his kisses. First on my forehead, then on my cheeks and down my neck. My pulse began to race. I felt dizzy. Why was I always feeling dizzy when he was around? I suspected his damn good afershave.

"With his after shave he intoxicates his victims in order to eat them up.", I thought as I suddenly felt his soft lips on mine. It was like I was stroke by lightning. My body was shaking. Elvis was very cautious. I surrendered because I nearly wasn't able to stand on my feet anymore and damn...I kissed him back passionately. I felt his hands upon my body and I wished he would never take them away. This could not be happening right now. I was about to fall in love.

I had failed and fell into his arms. I desperately wanted to touch him but I was in awe. This was the king and I was....

"My queen!" he sighed and squeezed me even more tightly.

"Oh damn!" I thought and grabbed for his bum.

There we stood in the middle of his suite and I felt loved and desired like never before in my life.

- to be continued-please vote! Hit the star! 🌟