VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/58

But Elvis didn't listen. He continued kissing me tenderly. I tried to softly push him away in order to look him into his eyes when I would tell him the news.

„Elvis, please, I need to tell you something really important."

„Tell me, I'm all ears.", he said with his velvet voice, then I felt his soft lips back on mine. There I felt it again, this feeling like the stroke of a lightning that went through my body. His kiss was so intensive, it made my legs go weak. I couldn't believe it. He still managed to make me melt in his arms. I let myself go completely and kissed him back very passionately. His scent, the taste of his lips, everything was just perfect. With my lips still resting on his, he began to slowly unbutton my blouse. When his hands touched my breasts it felt like a fire burning inside me. He took my breath away. I completely forgot that I wanted to tell him about the pregnancy. I pressed my hips against his. My heart was pounding wildly. I wanted him so badly. I heard his soft sighs that fired up the passion inside me even more. When he loosened my bra and kissed my nipples, I suddenly didn't care about anything at all.

„He will find out soon enough that he is going to be a dad.", I thought, while my fingers ran through his black hair. Then I kissed every part of his face. Elvis seemed to enjoy it but he was also getting more and more impatient. He opened my skirt and pulled it down. I raised my leg alongside of his body. He grabbed my crotch. I tried to open his belt, but I didn't succeed. The passion made my hands shaking. Suddenly Elvis stopped kissing me and there was this distinctive laugh again:

„What the hell are you doing?", he chuckled.

In this moment I felt like a little school girl that had been caught stealing. I must have looked quite stupid when I answered:

„I...I ...your belt sticks. Oh no, I'm so stupid. I'm sorry, now I have ruined everything!", I was very mad about myself.

But Elvis took my face into his hands and grinned at me: „You are so cute. I love you so much, my queen."

Then he kissed me again. I was in seventh heaven. Everything felt so good. I couldn't believe that two days ago I had caught myself thinking about Michael. I even had yearned for him, but in this moment Elvis made me forget about him.

I don't know how we ended up there but we somehow made it into the pool, during a summer night, at Graceland, naked. As soon as we were in the water, Elvis had nothing else to do but to be a big manchild. He dived under water only to touch or tickle me. We were fooling around, laughing and chasing each other until our lips met again and stuck together like glue. We simply couldn't get enough from each other. Elvis was so affectionate and he knew exactly how to touch a woman. I paid him back by spoiling him with my kisses. That's how we spent the night in the pool until I was feeling very cold. Elvis immediately was worried about me:

"You are freezing. Let's get out of the water before you will catch a cold."

I nodded. I wasn't able to speak anymore. This night I had fallen in love again with a all new Elvis. I was overwhelmed by the passion that was burning inside me. I wished that I could feel his body upon me the whole night through. I couldn't do anything but just starring at him, worshiping him.

When he helped me out of the water, he grabbed my hips. It seemed that he was thinking alike. Instead of getting me out of the water, he pulled me back into his arms and we lost ourselves once again in a deep and passionate kiss.

When the cold paid its toll on me and my lips went blue, he grabbed me and pushed me out of the water.

„Wait, I will get bathrobes.", he said, then he disappeared into the house.

I laid down on a sun lounger. It couldn't tell if it was passion or tiredness that made my body shake. Although I was feeling tired, my thoughts and my heart were cheering. I was so happy. When Elvis came back with the bathrobes, he wrapped one of them around my body and held me tight in his arms. I felt so safe and sound. Satisfied and in awe I gazed at the house. I smelled the grass, I heard the sound of the crickets and the ripple of the water in the pool.

„What are you thinking about?", Elvis eyes had this dreamy expression.

I gazed at him. The pool light made his face sparkle: „I'm hungry!", I answered.

Elvis raised his eyebrows and looked at me quite surprised, just to give me another big smile.

„Oh my god!", he giggled, „I completely forgot about it. You must be starving!", suddenly my stomach made loud noises and we both burst out into laughter.

That night it was late, when the pizza delivery guy knocked at Graceland's door. I opened. A young man, who seemed to be pretty excited, looked at me with curious eyes.

„I...is Mr. Presley at home?", he wanted to know.

„Yes, he is.", I confirmed, „But he cannot come to the door. Have a nice evening.", I tried to get rid off the pizza guy as soon as possible. But then his eyes suddenly grew bigger.

„Good evening, Mr. Presley!"

„Please tell me, he is not standing behind me!", I thought.

Elvis obviously couldn't resist. Patiently and with a big smile in his face he took some time for the delivery boy, talked to him and signed a picture for him. I was glad when we finally closed the door behind us. I felt bothered by situations like this. I didn't understand how Elvis managed to be all easy going and why he let his fans come so close to him.

When we were sitting at the table, eating our pizza, I couldn't help but bringing it up: „Why are you doing this again and again? There is still somebody out there who wants to kill you and you go ahead and talk to this pizza guy? What if he had a gun? You would have had no chance."

„I've never seen a guy delivering a pizza with a gun.", Elvis was amused.

„Don't make fun of me! I'm damn serious! Neither Charly nor Fred are here. I'm not sure if we are safe at all, alone in the house."

I watched Elvis frown. I knew this look on his face very well. I must had overdone it, he obviuosly was mad.

„Idy!", he tried to explain, „I need some normality in my life from time to time. You cannot prevent me from talking to people. Do you want to lock me away? Please think about what you are saying!", then he angrily threw the slice of pizza in his hand back on the the plate.

„I understand, Elvis, but you have to think about your safety. After the shot in front of the hotel in Nashville, I thought that I had lost you!", I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I was still in shock because of the incident in Nashville.

Suddenly Elvis' voice went extremely loud: "You were able to see it for yourself what can happen if the safety measures are exaggerated. Thomas is dead, Idy! This never should had happened!", he stood up hastily. With a sudden movement of his hand he swept away the plate with the pizza down on the marble floor.

„What happened to Thomas is a tragedy and I understand that you are still struggling with it.", I tried to calm him down. I stood up and went over to him. He hid his face in his hands. I softly took away his hands and pulled him into my arms. When I noticed that his body was shaking and I heard him sobbing quietly, I realized that I just had ruined the best night of my life.

-to be continued-