VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/20

It felt like somebody had pulled the rug. Suddenly I felt dizzy. I took a step back and began to tumble. Martha, who was still standing behind me and applauding to the TV screen watched me with a worried face.

„Are you feeling unwell, darling? You suddenly look pale."

I couldn't answer. Martha's voice and the voices of all others melted into a big noisy mess inside my head. Everything sounded dull and there was a loud peeping sound inside my ear. Cold sweat was running down my forehead as I recalled Priscilla's words:

„We will marry soon!"

Martha grabbed my arm: „Honey, do you want to sit down a bit? You are really not looking well."

I looked into her face then I gazed to the TV screen. Elvis and Priscilla were smiling joyfully.

„Please!", I thought, „If there is a good time to wake up from this dream, it's now! I want to get out of this...wake up, Idy! Wake up!"

But I didn't wake up. Martha was still holding my arm.

„I have to go!", I mumbled.

It was like some mysterious power was dragging me, as I went into the elevator. I pressed the button for the fourth floor and shortly after that I stood in front of Michael's room. I breathed heavily because I felt sick. My body felt like an empty shell. It felt like I just had died.

„Elvis!", I whispered. But it seemed that nobody was able to bring him back to me.

In this moment I desperately needed a human being, somebody I could hold on to.

I breathed in and out, then I knocked on the door.

When Michael opened, his brown eyes starred at me. They were behind glasses. I had never seen Michael wearing glasses before. He somehow looked intelligent. His curly hair was a mess.

„Idy? What's wrong?"

„You weren't at the show. Why weren't you at the show? Are you mad at me? Is this the end of our friendship? Please don't leave me, Michael! You have to help me. I have been mugged!"

„My God, Idy. What had happened to you? You look awful. Come in!"

As I took a step forward I tumbled again. Michael held me and saved me from falling down. He took me into his arms and it felt really good.

„What is wrong, Idy? You just said that you have been mugged? What exactly has been stolen?"

Meanwhile I didn't care about the necklace anymore. All I wanted was to be with Michael and I wanted it now.

"A necklace is missing that I had put on my make-up table. Damn, you look sexy with glasses!"

Michael obviously was nervous.

„Ahhhm...yeah..thank you. But now tell me all about the necklace. Can you describe it for me? We have to investigate this incident."

In the meantime my despair had grown into an unstoppable rage. I still recalled the joyful faces of Elvis and Priscilla. They were trying to destroy my life and I was determined to prevent this from happening. I looked into Michael's puzzled face, and swore to myself that from this moment I would take whatever I wanted. And now it was Michael who I wanted the most.

I let my hands run through his hair tenderly.

„It was a big necklace with diamonds on it. It's very valuable."

I slowly took off the glasses from his nose.

Michael seemed to be quite nervous. He cleared his throat:

„Aaahhmm...yes...well. I will go and investigate the crime scene. How about doing it now..."

„You are going nowhere!", I interrupted him.

Then I began to kiss him, tenderly at first then more and more demanding.

Michael did not seem to have any clue what was just happening to him. He joined my kiss rather hesitant.

I was in a rush because everything inside me was burning for him. I wanted to touch him, to feel him. Hastily I loosened the buttons of my dress. Then I teared it down quickly.

„Oh Idy!", Michael sighed, „Please don't play games on me. Don't do that to me unless you really mean it."

„I really mean it!", I answered and got rid off my underwear. Then I stood in front of him, completely naked. Again I ran my fingers through his thick, curly, irresistible hair. Suddenly he grabbed me by my butt and carried me to the bed on which he placed me carefully. The kiss that followed was so passionate that it took my breath away. Impatiently I pulled down his pants. I couldn't wait for us to finally do it.

When I came close to ecstasy, I still could hear Elvis' and Priscilla's laughter in my head. I tried to chase these thoughts away by turning to Michael even more passionately. After we did it, we both were laying next to each other, completely out of breath. That was when I caught myself comparing Michael to Elvis. This had been very passionate. With Elvis it also had been passionate, every single time. But with him it often had lasted the whole night through. It was not only the sex we had, we had so much more. There was a lot of laughter and tickling. Sometimes I couldn't stop laughing until my stomach would hurt and we both wouldn't stop kissing every part of our bodies. Never before I had known that sex could be that much fun. Was this something I would not be able to feel ever again?

I sighed when I turned my back on Michael.

"Everything alright, baby?", he asked and kissed my shoulder.

Suddenly I felt embarrassed for my thoughts. This wasn't fair, at all. I hated myself for comparing him to Elvis.

I turned and stroke his face.

„Everything is just fine.", I reassured but inside my head things were completely different.

- to be continued-