VIVA LAS VEGAS-1/36

The next morning, when I woke up, I wasn't able to see anything because something was all over my face. It turned out that it was Elvis' hand laying across my eyes. I chuckled. Carefully I put his hand back on his chest. Elvis was still sleeping tight. I touched his forehead tenderly. It seemed that the fever had dropped over night. I watched his chest moving up and down with every breath he took. He didn't sweat anymore. I could have been going on watching him in his sleep the whole day through because his face looked so innocent. But I wanted to surprise him with a really nice breakfast. Therefore I needed to get down to the breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant. But what was I supposed to wear? I didn't want to show up in my show girl costume. I looked around and spotted Elvis' shirt that he had worn last night. I put it on and realized that I could wear it like a mini dress. It still had Elvis' scent on it. It made me feel safe and somehow like I was a part of him. I felt our bond growing bigger and bigger each day. Deep inside me I hoped and prayed that I had made the right choice to let myself completely fall into this love. There was this constant fear that one day he might disappoint and hurt me deeply. But I chased these thoughts away quickly. I really wanted to enjoy the time with him in Las Vegas. I knew that he would leave me behind as soon as he would be feeling well. That's why we had to make it the best time of our lives. As I reminisced last night, I felt a soothing warmth inside my heart. I had never met a man quite as passionate as Elvis. He was a genuine man but still he was so sensual. That was the mixture that every woman dreams about.

When I looked into the mirror I liked myself in his snow white shirt. Then I left the suite and greeted the three men dressed in black that were still standing in front of the door.

„Good morning."

„Good morning Miss Idy!"

„I will be back right away, I'm just grabbing breakfast."

„Okay, Ma'am. We still will be here.", one of them answered and smiled at me.

I was about to leave when I turned around:

„Can you please tell me why it is three of you? Usually two men are sufficient to secure the door. Why this reinforcement?"

One of the men adjusted his tie and cleared his throat: „The security for Mr. Presley has been set to a higher security level, Miss Idy."

„And what does that mean?", I asked curiously.

„Well, I'm not authorized to talk about that.", the bodyguard answered, „That's strictly confidential, order from Colonel Tom Parker, Ma'am."

„Understood.", I nodded, „Thank you for the information."

I was worried. Why did the security level had been increased? What was the reason for giving this order to the security team? I had to get to the bottom of this. But first of all, it was time to care about my patient.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I didn't notice the looks the other guests gave me. I was humming happily and filled a big plate out of all the delicious things from the buffet until suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

„Sshhhht...Idy....come with me!", I heard somebody whispering.

When I turned around I was looking into Jenny's green eyes. I was happy so see her: „Oh, hi Jenny! How are you? Are you feeling better? What about your arm?"

„My what?", she looked at me rather puzzled then she seemed to remember her broken arm: „Ah, my arm. Well, it's okay. I'm fine, thank you. The question is, how are you doing, Idy?"

„Me? I feel great. Why are you asking?"

„Idy, you are the number one topic in the hotel. Well, you and Elvis. Take a look around!"