New member

Hi kitties

Skylar/Hazel

I was angry. very very angry. I entered in my home no it is a mansion. I reached in hall and my dad come inside the hall and looked at me and then his foots reached to me.

"What happened Hazel?" He asked.

"Dad those bust*** haven't done there work. Instead they got beaten by her. And is there any point that they were touching that stupid Collins. We had sent them to make that Miller scared but what had they done. They were flirting with them and was beaten by her. Three of them in hospital. Dad why have you even put them for job." I said and at this statement dad  let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry sweetheart." He said and I was looking at my father weirdly.

"Dad why we shouldn't worry? We have to destroy her for our achievements." She said

"Because girl we have got the king and I know that Nicole has weak spot in him only. It was a great plan to take him away from hospital and make him show dead. Now he will only help us to create Miller destruction. No one should be left. Most importantly that Nicole girl. I want to see her breaking down and want to kill her with my own hands." He said and smirk formed on his face and I also smiled.

"But it will be hard to break that Nicole down. She is very strong just like her father." I said to my father. And he nodded.

"Yes, you are right. But when she will break down will be the happiest moment alive. Her breaking down will automatically lead them to destruction." He said.

"Hmm.... you are right dad." I said.

"But we have to work hard for breaking her down." I said again that line.

"Yes. It will be. But her husband will do our half work and half we will done." He said

"What does it mean that her husband will do our half work?" I asked in confusion.

"I had searched about him and found that he hate her and is in love with Alice. The we have no problem that we have to work hard. He will do the half work." He said and I nodded and go towards my room and get freshen up and was sitting on the bed and was thinking of the plan that we have made to destroy Nicole Miller aka Angela Miller

"Angela Miller. For world she is Nicole Miller. No one know that she is daughter of famous businessman Evan Adam Miller. It says that she doesn't want her father's wealth. Cause if she wanted then she would definitely would have get her company back.

She lives with her siblings and grandpa. She is married to Steven Collins who hate her. I know that breaking her won't be easy cause the searches had said she had gone through enough and I know she is bold enough to cross this huddle. According to today incident. Sean had given her deep scar but she had fight with him. And make him bleed.

I don't know even if I am doing right or wrong but I have to do it for my dad and have to take revenge of his destruction." I said to herself and automatically my hand reached to my birthmark which was present on my neck. I don't know nut sometime I love this birthmark on my neck. It feels that someone who was near to me is near. 

"I don't know who I am? Sometime I think the life that I am living is not the life I ever wanted. This is something which I never wanted in my life. I hope God show me the way very soon. I really want to know about those dream which i see sometime and always make me feel comfortable. I really want to know who I am really." I said and I was looking myself in the mirror. I could see my wavy brunette hair and my blue eyes. There was something missing in me. It is like my part is not with me. I was so lost in my thoughts when someone called me 

"Hazel. Hazel." I immediately go downstairs as I know who was calling her.

"What happened dad?" I asked.

"I am going to make to you meet someone?" He said in excited tone.

"Who dad?" I asked.

"She is going to help us in taking the revenge" He said and gone to bring the person. I was confused who can be there but wasn't able to figure out until she was met with warm brown eyes and golden hair. She was beautiful and was was a perfect definition of beauty. Those orbs were creating something in her mind. It was like she had saw that orbs before. But as to her memory she doesn't remember that she had met someone like her before.

"Who is she?" Hazel asked.

"She is Amy M- Dawson" my father said.

"OH. Nice to meet you" I said extending my hand towards Amy.

"Nice to meet you too." we both handshake. Even through I was feeling wrong but I shake that thought of and focus on what I was doing.