Finally

Hi kitties

Skylar

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he kept silent.

"This is the hundredth time that I am asking you that." I said and he chuckled.

"I had told you one time as well that it is a surprise." He said and I shrugged and he chuckled. So it had been week since that day and now we are at the good term now. And I am planning something more today. I want to tell him today what I feel about him.I had wait enough.For two days I was in hospital because of that hit on my head but now I am all right and dad and Daisy also called me and asked about me.I don't know why but I am observing some changes in my dad lately.

"Have we reached the place?"I asked.

"Just five minutes more."He said and I looked outside. Everywhere was green and it was giving peace to me. I smiled at the scene. Nature is beautiful in its own way and this beauty can never make anyone tire anyhow. I checked my pocket and when I felt it. I smiled. Today you are going to give me a surprise but let see if we I can surprise you more or not. 

"Where are you lost?" He asked.

"Nowhere,I am just waiting for this road to end and get my surprise." I said and he chuckled.

"Have patience, we had already reached there." He said and I nodded.

"So we are here where I wanted us to be right now." He said and I didn't waste more time and come out from the car and saw that everywhere was green and there was a house in the middle. I think it is the farmhouse.

"Is that your farmhouse?" I asked him and he smiled and put his hand around my waist.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

"I loved it. This is so much peaceful." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"Dad had bought it when I was very young. There is a small stream behind the farmhouse. Let's go and I will make you view everywhere of this farmhouse. " He said and I nodded with a smile.

"let's eat first. I am hungry." I said and he looked at me.

"You haven't had your breakfast?" He asked me and I smiled sheepishly and he shook his head.

"Let's go and have your late breakfast." He said and I chuckled.  We entered into the farmhouse.  It was really peaceful. I could feel the peace in my mind.  Though I don't want to remember that day but from that day my trust on stranger is quite less now.  Who knows new man will come and will be a rival of James.

"James." I called him and he looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You haven't told me what you did with those guys." I said and his gritted and he clenched his fist.

"You don't have to know." He said.

"Should I guess because I am very curious about that." I said and he shook his head.

"You don't have to worry about that. They got what they deserve. " He said and pulled me closer.

"Did you kill them?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Though I wanted to do that so badly but my father didn't allowed me. But don't worry they got a good grade of torture." He said.

"Thank God that you dad had stopped you. Otherwise I would have found you behind the bars and I don't want that." I said and he chuckled.  I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat which was abnormal same like mine. 

"Let eat now. You must be hungry." He said.

"That I am." I said and he chuckled.  We settle down on the dining table and a housekeeper provided her with the food and I quickly dig into it.  I was really hungry.  Last night I was busy preparing a surprise for him and till morning I was sleeping in between I haven't had my breakfast.

"It looks like you haven't eat for ages." He said.

"It is not like that. I haven't ate for 18 hours." I said and his eyes widen.

"Why haven't you eat? " He asked me.

"I was busy doing something last night and end up sleeping late in the night which lead to the the sleeping more in the morning and after that you said that you wanted to take me somewhere and all this thing I haven't eat anything except a banana and apple." I said and he shook his head.

"You shouldn't starve yourself like that." He said.

"I will take care of that in n future." I said and he nodded.  After we had the food.  We come outside and roam around. It was really beautiful around.  I was feeling like to stay there only.

"I want to see the stream." I said and he nodded and we go towards the stream.  When I saw it, my heart flattered. Then I thought that it was the right time for me to give him his gift and confess what I feel about him.  Cause I don't want to take any risk again of losing him. I take out the box and grabbed his hand and put the box on his palm.  He looked at me confused.

"Open it." I said and he nodded and opened the box and his was startled for few seconds. 

"What is this? " He asked me.

"I thought you knew that it is a ring." I said and he shook his head.

"I do know that this is a ring.  But why? " He asked.

"Let put it more clearly Mr. Patrick." I said and put my arms around his neck. "Though I never thought that I will found someone like you who will love me till end and will cherish me like I am the most importantly person in his life.  I had never felt that much special but when I am with you I feel that everything around me is special and I want this to be special till my last breath.  Last but not the least I love you James Patrick. I love you a lot." I said and smiled.

"Are you proposing me? " He asked me and I nodded.

"Well you can say that. But for marriage you are going to propose me.  I had indirectly proposed you for the marriage." I said and he chuckled. And before I could know that anything he captured my lips. Finally I confessed my feelings for him.