happen

Hi kitties

Skylar

"Yes, I will try to inform you as soon as possible." I said to one of my client.

"I hope that it doesn't get delayed like last time." He said.

"It won't be like last time. In fact this time you will the result soon." I said.

"I am hoping that only Ms. Windsor." He said and hung up. I cursed him under my breath. This person is nothing but a headache that has been with me for one year. But his offer can give profit to us and that is why I am having this much patience that I could handle him. I knocked on the door and when I heard the come in word. I went inside.

"Mr. Clerk is the project of Mr. Wright is done?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yes his work is done and currently your father is going through that project." He said and I took a sigh of relief.

"That person is totally a headache." I said and I heard him chuckling.

"We can't blame him as his nature is like that only ." He said and I nodded.

"I don't know how Mr. Wright got Mrs. Wright. They are totally apart. Maybe some things matches but otherwise they are totally different." I said and he smiled.

"God send the matches on the Earth. We are destined to be with them with whom he had written our faith." He said and I nodded.

"So could it be possible if we love somebody else but we got married with somebody else?" I asked him and he nodded.

"It can be possible but not with everyone." He said.

"I think i have wasted your time Mr. Clerk. You work and I will leave now. I have to send the project updates to Mr. Wright. I think my promise to him is going to be true soon." I said and went out from his room and I went towards my dad room and knock on it and when he said come in I entered.

"Good morning Dad." I said.

"Good morning. But you are late today." He said and I nodded.

"I know that. Daisy was crazily searching for her favorite dress and she had made me busy as well. So it took good half hour for us to find dress." I said and he chuckled.

"She is getting stubborn." He said and I nodded.

"but I don't mind it because it makes her more beautiful more. But I think she should be less stubborn." I said and he nodded.

"I will talk with her about that but why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh yes. I wanted to know if you have gone through the file of Mr. Wright. He wants the update soon and the work to start soon." I said and he nodded.

"I think this time we won't disappoint him." He said and handed me the file.

"I am also thinking that only." I said and went out from his room.  I went towards Sera's room and entered into her room.

"What happened Hazel?" She asked.

"Can you send this file to Mr. Wright and tell him that the work can be start from next week only." I said and she nodded.

"I think Simon can do this. I am quite busy today. I will tell him to do that." She said and I shook my head.

"Don't tell him. He is having twisted kind of memory loss. When he works one thing he forget other so I can't trust him. You only go and give him." I said and she nodded.

"I will take care of your work." I said.

"Okay fine." She said.

"When you return give me your pending work." I said and went to my room and when I entered into the room. I found a box on the table. I was confused who could have sent it for me. There was no name of the sender. I took the box in my hand. It looks like a jewelry box. I grabbed it and opened it and found a bracelet in it. It was so much beautiful.

"Do you like it?" I heard a familiar voice and I looked back and saw James

"I love it." I said and kissed on his cheek.

"Don't you think that you kissed on wrong place?" He asked and I looked at him and I realized what he want to say.

"I don't think so." I teased him but he smirk and he started to take the steps towards me. I started to take the steps back and soon I was stopped by the table.

"Now where will you go?" He asked and grabbed me by my waist and leaned in and captured my lips which were so much sweet at that moment. I wish this all thing stop. The time and everything around me. But us who will be in the moment. When reality hit me. I pushed him back.

"we can't kiss in my office." I said and he chuckled.

"Why?" He asked.

"there are people around us and especially my father." I said.

"I will talk with your father about us." He said.

"I am planning to do that but there is something which my dad want to settle first and it is important and after that I will talk about that." I said and he nodded.

"By the way what your dad want to settle down?" He asked and I gulped down. I can't tell him what my father is trying to do.

"I don't know. He knows that well. He just says that he want to settle his work as soon as possible." I said and he nodded.

"I hope he do it fast so that I can ask him for you." he said and I smiled. James even though you want to do that fast but I hope that it take years for him to do that because he is up to doing something which I haven't thought about and I don't want it to happen any near future.