Perfect

Hi kitties

James

Me and Hazel both entered into the restaurant. I wanted to see her so I asked her for a date and without any much communication she agreed.I think that I am the happiest man alive after having Hazel. I know that I couldn't forget Skylar that easily but Hazel make me forget her every time I with her. But sometime I found her very much familiar like we have known each other for long. But I don't think so because I don't remember meeting someone whose name was Hazel.

"Where are you lost?" Hazel asked and I shook my head.

"No where. Just was thinking about you." I said and she smiled.

"Well that is wrong right now." She said and I looked at her confused. We settled on the table.

"Well why?" I asked her.

"When I am here with you. Why do you need to think about me?" She asked and I chuckled.

"You are getting it wrong. I was thinking about our future." I said and she looked at me.

"So you think that we will make it till the end?" She asked.

"Well of course I think that we will make it till the end. I don't have the doubt. I know that you are the one for me and I don't care about others but you. So I think you will be my bride on the alter and the wife for the rest of my life." I said and she blushes a little.

"I didn't thought that you had that you already made the plan as well about that." She said and I chuckled.

"You don't know what I have thought about us." I said and winked at her and she shrugged. "So what are your plans for your wedding?" I asked her.

"Firstly let's order the food then we can discuss about all other thing." She said.

"Do you love food more than anything else?" I asked her.

"Of course. I am totally a foodie. Before food nothing comes." She said.

"Not even me?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No not even you." She said.

"You know that you hurt my heart badly?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Why you want to be the number one when you are the king of my heart." She said and a smiled spreads over my lips.

"Okay fine let's order." I said and she nodded.  I decided what I want.

"Are you sure about that?" She  asked me and I looked at her confused.

"What should I be sure about?" I asked her.

"The food you are ordering. You know that right now it is not good for your health." She said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to eat that soup once again.  I am already bored with that over and over again." I said and she chuckled.

"Your stubbornness cannot cure you." She said and take away the menu from me.

"Hey. " I protested and she giggled. That giggle was music to my ears.  I wanted to melt in that. But right now she had taken away the right of choosing my food.

"How about this? " She said and pointed on the food.  And when I looked at the name, I immediately shook my head and she giggled.

"You are acting like a kid but a handsome one.  I will order this only." She said and I looked at her irritatedly. 

"Waiter please bring this only." She said and the waiter nodded and took away the menu. I crossed my hand over my chest and looked away.

"What happened to you?  you are sitting like a grumpy kid." She said and chuckled.

"You have taken my right away of choosing my food." I said and she was looked at me for a while and laughed.

"You are really a kid.  I think before we have the kids I have to take care of you before that." She said and my side lips turn into a smile but I didn't show it to her. 

"You can take it as whatever you want." I said arrogantly.

"As you say. So I think of us having a life away from this city to somewhere peaceful. Where there will be a big field and we have a cat and our kids running around those field.  What an great dream house.  Isn't?" She said and I shook head.  I was happy that she thought something like that but I am irritated with her right now.

"If you think you can ignore me than it is impossible for you to do in this birth." She said and I looked at her and she smiled.

"I haven't thought that you will hear me that much fast." She said.

"I have to hear to fast otherwise I don't know what will you do to get my attention." I said and she chuckled.

"I wouldn't have done anything just would have punched you.  Or maybe something else. Well I am not sure about that what would I do." She said and I chuckled and that is when the order came.  A bowl of soup.  Well we are two but there is one bowl only. 

"Thank you." She said and the waiter went away.

"What about you? Won't you have the food?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I would have.  Firstly you have something." She said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to drink this." I said.

"You have to." She said and I sighed.

"I really don't have appetite now." I said

"Open you mouth Mr.  Patrick." I heard her saying and I looked at her and she took a spoon full of soup and forward it to my direction. Without any second thinking I drink it and she smiled.

"When you will get well. I will treat you to the food and that to your favorite ones. You can eat as much as you want my dear King. " She said and I smiled. And she took a spoon full of soup again and drank it.  I was confused for a while and she looked at me and smiled.

"How could I let you eat alone this? I can't eat anything else when you have to eat this." She said and I smiled.  I think I have got the perfect partner for myself.