Vacation

Hi kitties

James

It's been one month that I am working with Windsor's Crop. And I had work most of the time with Hazel. And I hate to admit but after so many years my heart had gave permission to enter someone inside it again and this time she is Hazel. I don't think this is a very good idea. I don't want to cheat my childhood love but as I had heard that she is no more. That day I was very much broken. My phone ringed up and I picked up.

"Sir, I got some information about Millers?" My detective said and I eventually come out from my dreams.

"What is it?" I asked.

"After that incident. Whole Miller shifted somewhere else. And above all after the incident Mrs. Eden Miller had also left the world." He said and I was shocked to here that. Angela's grandma too left them. Oh my God. Where they are?

"Do you know about there current whereabouts?" I asked.

"No sir, we still are trying to find their whereabouts." He said and I sighed.

"Okay, continue your search work." I said and I got the answer in affirmative. I do know that finding them will take a long time but as I know that it's been 18 years and this year we had started our search. Maybe if we had started our soon then we must have found them soon. It is kind of difficult to find them as they all are grown up and no longer the kids means every features of then had been changed. I do want to see them once again. I closed my eyes and someone knocked on my cabin's door.

"Come in." I said and found that Hazel's PA had came.

"Sir I had given her your parcel." She said and I nodded and asked her to leave. I am taking Hazel to Paris. I don't know why but I felt that this is a right decision. Of course I had made her work like anything but it worth it. She can take rest now. I don't want her to get sick. After all I have many works to do with her.

I closed my eyes and she was the first one that came inside my mind. Even though I had made her work like hell and she also said on my mouth that I annoy her she was good at her work and didn't even flirt with me like most if the girls do. My phone again ringed up. I picked up.

"Hello James." After hearing the voice I quickly looked at the ID. She had called me? But why?

"Yeah?" I said in my cold voice. This woman doesn't require my sweet and soft voice.

"Where are you?" She asked me and I take a sigh inwardly. What will she do if I tell her about my whereabouts? I guess I know the answer.

"In hell." I said in cold voice.

"You can calm down. I was just asking about your place." She said and I rolled my eyes. I also know your intention.

"You don't have to care about me and I don't think it is even good for you to care about me." I said rudely.

"But, I want to care about you because I love you." She said and my anger shoot it highest point but I controlled it and tried to calm down my nerves.

"Listen Ruth, as much as I like to tell you is that I can never fall for you and it is just an attraction towards me. It will fade away. Don't you worry and go and find another guy with whom you can feel loved because I don't think for the thing you are searching in me, you will find ever." I said and hung up. So Ruth Young, used to be my classmate in high school times. Neither I date her nor I have even looked at her once. But she had down enormous thing to make me look at her and give her attention but everything went in vain.

She thinks that the attraction she is having towards me is love but who could tell her that attraction is just attraction. It will fade away when they will find the right person. Though I didn't have any intention to hurt her feelings but what could you even do when a person is not living your hand and slowly reaching your neck. I have to do it today or tomorrow. And today was the day and I did it and I don't even feel sorry for her. I looked over my watch and it was already 3. I should leave now.

I take my car keys and went towards the parking lot and took my car and drive to my house. I reached there in few minutes and quickly take out my small bag and shove my necessary things and I didn't take my laptop as I know I will ruin my holidays with taking work with me. After packing up the bag. I told the housekeeper to make me some food. In the meanwhile I started to take the shower to get freshen up.

I come out and put on my casual dress. I went towards the dining room and found that my food was ready. I started to feed my stomach and after finishing up. I called my driver and asked him to drive me towards Windsor's mansion. Mr. Windsor had given me his house address and it was thirty minutes away from here. The flight timing is of 7 pm. I am going in my private jet. We reached the Windsor's mansion. Hazel came out from the house and I have to admit she was looking gorgeous. I went towards her.

"So are you ready?" I asked.

"You are also going to Paris?" She throw back the question.

"We are going to Paris." I said and she nodded mindlessly before entering into the car and we drive off for the vacation which I also think I need badly.