Jealous

Hi kitties

James

My meeting went well and I am kind of planning to go and meet Hazel. It had been 17 hours already when I haven't seen her but by listening to her voice only I am refreshing. Sometimes I think if Skylar would be here than maybe I would have been chasing her till now till she fall for me. I sighed. It is not possible because she had gone way too much far from us. Life sometime can literally go crazy. Here I am not able to find Miller yet. It is still so much difficult to find them. Well I have to say wherever they are hiding they hide pretty well. They are not seen by anyone person till now. Only few must be knowing where they are and I have to find them soon.

I went towards my cabin and saw the person who sometime irritates me a lot but I love her a lot.

"James." She said and came towards me and hugged me. I chuckled.

"When have you arrived over here?" I asked her.

"Just a while ago." She said and I nodded.

"That is great now before my Luna become someone else I have to take care of her." I said and she punched me playfully/.

"I am older than you not you." She said and I chuckled.

"I know that clearly." I said.

"Let's go and have lunch." She said and I nodded.

"In few minutes lunch timing will start. You wait for few minutes. I have to check something.' I said and she nodded. She settle herself and I quickly did my work and looked over Luna who was reading the magazine. I stand up and stand in front of her.

"Let's go old lady." I said and she glared at me and I chuckled. It is very nice to tease her. I always used to do that.

"you won't change yourself?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Imagine if I changed than you will be upset only because there would be no one who will tease you." I said and she sighed.

"I really sometime want to take shit out of you but my love for you stops me." She said and I smiled and I hugged her.

"You are lucky that you love me but I love to tease you." I said and she started to punch my chest.

"Go away I hate you." She said and I chuckled.

"Let's go or you will starve yourself." I said and she shook her head.

"Come with me at once or else you know the result." I said and she sighed.

"I won't let you do that again." She said and I chuckled. One day she was acting like this only and I had called her crush and told him something which she can't forget. Let it be secret. Maybe someday I will tell my kids what I have done in my past.

"If it will be needed I will do it again." I said and she sighed.

"Okay let's go" She said and I smiled. We reached the parking lot and we settle in our car and we drove away. I don't know if Hazel like me or not and if not then I will make her fall for me. She is precious to me and I know how to keep my things safe.

"So who is the girl?" Luna asked and I looked at her confused.

"How do you know that I am thinking about a girl?" I asked her and she shook her head and chuckled.

"You have been smiling a lot which you rarely do and I think that you are already in the love that is why you are smiling." She said and i nodded.

"Indeed there is a girl and i love her a lot as well." I said and she smiled.

"I want to meet her." She said and I nodded.

"Someday I will make her meet you." I said and she nodded.

"I will be waiting for that day. By the way is she beautiful?" She asked me and I smiled.

"She is beautiful." I said and smiled.

"Now I am curious who is that girl who had changed you." She said and I chuckled.

"Have patience. You will meet her soon." I said and we reached the restaurant. We settle down.

"You must be having her picture?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Please show it to me." She said and I nodded. I picked up my phone and went through the gallery and found her picture and smiled and showed it to her. She happily took my phone and went through the gallery.

"Wow she is indeed beautiful." She said and I nodded.

"Give it back and order the food." I said but she shook her head.

"No, I will give you in few minutes." She said.

"Don't you have the appetite?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I want to meet her soon." She said.

"you will meet her soon." I said and she nodded. She looked behind and when she looked at me she smiled or maybe it was a smirk. I know when she smirk she thinks of something crazy.

"What?' I asked her and she pointed me towards the door when someone went out from the restaurant.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Your lover." She said and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked her.

"She looked at us and her eyes went wide. I think she is jealous." She said and I looked at her.

"How could you say she didn't even told me if she loves me or not." I said.

"Jealous is one of the symptoms that the person loves you." She said and I sighed. Hazel is stubborn girl and I know that it will be hard for me to convince her