passed

Hi kitties

James

"So he had send divorce paper to us so that we can could be separated." Angela asked and I nodded.  That day Hazel was crying so badly but wasn't able to say anything. She was all the time clutching over my shirt.  I couldn't see her like that.  This already been twice time.  I don't know what is bothering and she did told me anything as well.

"Well he had threatened us that there is a person who is very dear to you and if you wouldn't sign the divorce paper then will kill that person." Mr. Collins said.  So me, Angela and Mr. Collins are sitting in his room. 

"Well I don't know anyone precious expect my family but non of them I think are in the threat of life right now." Angela said.

"But he said that he had that person and the day of the war he will show you your precious one." Mr. Collins said.

"Who could that be?" She said and Mr. Collins shrugged his shoulder.

"Well we will think about that later but first if that person is precious to you then you have to sign these divorce paper." I said.

"I can't sign this. I love Steven and I don't think that I will be able to sign this. First thing I will do is tore this paper away." She said and I smiled.

"Who is even saying that you sign this paper. Sign the fake papers. Your grandfather is also threaten and I think he will come to you so that you can sign those paper. Try not to show that you know which papers are those." I said and she nodded.

"I will try my best." She said and I nodded.

"You should go now. I will drop you off." I said.

"No problem. Let's go." She said and we get up and bid our goodbye to Mr. Collins. We reached the parking lot and we sat down in my car.

"Don't you love Bennett  Windsor's daughter?" She asked and I was blank when she asked me that. I do love her more than my life but knowing that she is enemy daughter and that makes my heart bleed.

"You are not saying anything.  Have I asked too much? " She said and I shook my head.

"You haven't asked too much yet. I do love her and that too very much. I have decided that I will spend my rest of my life with her only." I said.

"So you love her more than Skylar?" She asked me but I felt more like she was teasing me.

"Yeah, after I met her. I couldn't think of Skylar more when all I was having around my head was her only. I lover her more than Skylar." I said.

"But she is alive. Don't you feel like going back to her?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Skylar was my past and Hazel is my present and future. I don't want to go back to her. I just hope that she finds someone who is suitable for her. Because I have moved on from her." I said. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Well I think you have done right. By the way how long would you have wait for her. You have waited enough and now you also deserves happiness and you find your happiness in Hazel so if you had chose Hazel over Skylar than I think that you are truly love her and had planned the future already." She said and I nodded with a smiled.

"Thanks for supporting me." I said and she chuckled.

"your heart is innocent over here. It had fall for the person already but I don't know if the person is good or bad after all she is having Windsor blood." She said and I nodded.

"But have you ever seen her? I sometime finds her very familiar. Like I know her for her many years." I said.

"I have met her one time and indeed she was looking familiar her locks were just like Skylar but as I don't know where she is now so it is impossible to tell me that thing." She said.

"Hmm...you are right. Sometime I feel that she doesn't know anything but is going with the flow of the life. I don't know why I feel like that but I think this is the truth." I said.

"It may could be possible. But I don't think that her father would really hide something from her until she is not his daughter." She said.

"I prefer the last option." I said and she chuckled and we talked further but didn't talk about Hazel. Because right now her memory is kind of haunting me. I just need few days to think about that.

"So are you going to meet her today?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"I am still in shock so I need time but yeah I sometime contact her." I said and she smiled.

"That is love that you are still thinking about her. Be fast or else you would face the worse." She said and at the same time we reached her house and she got down and I started to drove away. I was near the park where I found Hazel who was deep in her thoughts. I stopped my car and come outside to see her. She would look everywhere and then again would lost in the thoughts and after a while she started to clutch on her head. I don't know what is happening. Maybe she is stressed now a days but what could stress her and before I could know anything I saw that she fall on her knees on the ground and I got it that her brain is aching. That sharp pain which she always has. I quickly went towards her but before I could reach her she was passed out.