magical

Hi kitties

Skylar

My phone again ringed up and I was planning to throw this phone away but I was bound by my files which was present inside it and I wanted them. I looked at the phone and saw the Id and  glared at it. i don't want to talk with him. He is calling me every hour but I wasn't picking it up. It had been two days since that day and I don't want to talk him. I am angry with him. Phone again went to silence. I sighed and sat inside my car and started to went away to my office. Today I have so many works to do and I have two new project as well which I have to complete in two months only. I think I can do it. I entered into the office and when people looked at us then they greeted me and I nodded. I saw my PA.

"Has my dad arrived?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, he is on his way. You have to handle to two meeting today" She said and I sighed.

"I don't want to handle those meeting." I said and she chuckled. I went towards my cabin and was shocked to find the bouquet of my favorite flowers. It was yellow daffodils. I inhaled them and smiled. I found a note which was fallen down from the bouquet. I picked it up and saw something was written on it.

Please forgive me. I didn't do anything on intention. I am sorry. Forgive me my love. Please pick up my calls. I love you ~ James

I smiled a little but when his deed flooded I tore the note and wanted to throw these flower but i didn't throw them.They haven't done anything. I put it inside the vase and again  my phone started to ring and I was like I wanted to bang my head somewhere. I looked at phone again.

I sighed. I wanted to talk with him but my anger wasn't letting me do and soon the phone had also went down. I don't want to talk with anyone now. I just wanted to be alone for sometime. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my disturbed nerves. I opened my eyes and picked the meeting file. I was going through the file when someone come inside.

"Are you ready for the meeting?" I looked up and saw my father who was having a smile on his face.

"I am ready and I am confident that I will be able to pass this meeting smoothly." I said and he smiled back at me.

"That is great. In few minutes you would be having the meeting." He said and I nodded.

"I will try my best." I said and he nodded.

"All the best and now I am going to leave." He stand and stood up and went away. We have a meeting with the famous companies which had its wing all over the Europe as well as in other continent. I was quite nervous but I have faith that I will be able to do it. My phone buzzed and I picked it up and saw the message from James.

All the best for the meeting

How does he know that I am going to have the meeting. Does he has spy camera in my room? He won't spy on me right.

Are you spying over me? I wrote and send it to him.

Of course not. I just have my ways to find the things out.

He wrote and I rolled my eyes at the screen but later I smiled. I had fallen from him and his small sweet gesture touched my heart easily. I was smiling like a idiot. I will talk with him soon. But now I have focus on my meeting which is more important than anything else. I nodded to myself and had consume every information about the meeting today.

"Hazel, the meeting is going to start in five minutes. be ready." My PA said and I nodded. I closed everything and settle my things down and put my phone on silent. I grabbed the meeting file and went towards the conference room and found few people were already there. i greeted them and they greeted me back. After five minutes I started the meeting and answered some asked question and they all were happy with the presentation. I left and after more presentation the meeting ended.

"We will tell you the result soon." One of the person said and I nodded. we all come out from the conference room and I come inside my room. I don't know but I am having a feeling that someone had come inside my room a while ago. I called my PA and she came in few seconds.

"What happened Hazel?" She asked and I looked at her.

"When I was in meeting had anybody come inside my room?" I asked her and she thought for a while and nodded.

"Your father had come. He said that he wanted a file from your room." She said and I nodded and asked her to leave. I picked up my phone and saw few missed calls from James. I think tomorrow I will talk with him.

"Hazel in two hours you are going to have another meeting and after that you can leave to home as well." My PA said and I nodded. I think I will be exhaust by the end of second meeting. And I am already exhaust by the first meeting. I just hope that I get the deal. My phone buzzed and I took it and saw a message from James.

How did the meeting go~ James

It went smooth~ Me

Good to hear that~ James

I will talk with you tomorrow~ Me

Good news for me. By the way I love you~ James. I blushed at the last three words. These three words are really magical like Daisy used to say.