good or not

Hi kitties

Skylar

"That's all I have to say." I said and completed my lunch meeting.

"I think this idea is great. i will go with it." Mr. Woodman said and I smiled.

"I am also finding it great. I think you have great choice in this." Mr. Midwinter said and I nodded.

"That is great gentleman. Now I think this is the end of the meeting." I said and we all stand up and shook the hand and I smiled at them. They all go away and I sat down. I grabbed my things and was ready to go when i saw someone whom I wanted to see from last three days, He was in front of me fit and fine. My heart was jumping up and down from happiness. I wanted to go and meet him. I was about to go when i saw a girl who ran towards him and kissed his cheeks and my steps stopped in their tracks and take the backward steps. She wasn't looked like his sister cause she was way to much clingy over her. I turned away with a heavy heart and went out of the restaurant.

My mind is messed up. That scene is replaying again and again in my brain. Ugh...I hate being in this helpless condition but my heart was happy that he was fine. My phone suddenly started to ring and I picked it up after knowing that Sera is calling me.

"Hello Sera." I said.

"You are in USA?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"I think I have told you that." I said and she chuckled.

"Are you in New York?' She asked me.

"yeah." I said.

"that is great." She said and I was confused.

"What is great?" I asked her.

"My brother Albert with whom I had set your appointment is in New York only. You can meet him tomorrow. I had told him that you are also there and he was also ready to meet you." She said. She is saying like she is setting me up with her brother.

"Give me his contact number. I will call him later." I said.

"Okay. I will send it to you right now." She said and hung up. I shook my head. She is crazy but sweet girl. I want to know who will handle her in future. But right now the topic is that I am not good. I want to meet him but I think he doesn't even want to meet me. But it is my fault that I haven't tried to meet him.

I was walking mindlessly on the road when I bumped into someone and I saw a young lady who was of my own age. Her files were on the floor.

"I am really sorry. I didn't saw where I was going." I said and started to pick up the file. She also bent down and started to pick the file. 

"I am also sorry I also wasn't looking at the road." She said and after we were done with the picking of the files. We stand up.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled.

"Mention not. By the way I am Hazel Windsor." I said and shock was written on her face. 

"Are you daughter of Bennett Windsor?" She asked and I nodded with a smile and she looked quite tense. I don't know why she was tense. 

"I am Hazel Ibsen." She said and I smiled.

"Wow Hazel bumped into Hazel." I said and she chuckled and I too. 

"Were you tense about something?" She asked me and I nodded.

"When your love ignores you it does hurt you and make you tense." I said and she nodded.

"It does hurt. I know that feeling. " She said.

"You are also hurt?" I asked her and she smiled.

"You don't worry about that by the way I think there is high possibility that we will meet again in future." She said and I was confused.

"How can you say that?"I asked her and she chuckled.

"I know that. You just wait and watch the coming future." She said and went away. She left me confuse. I looked the way she left and saw her till she fades away.Her eyes which were mesmerising but at the same time they were familiar. Her laugh also matches with someone but why I am not able to think about that. I shook my head. I think I am thinking too much. I might have come across someone who has something familiar with her. But  I don't think that my mind is so much weak that I can't remember someone. 

I started to go further. She knows how does it felt being in love and also being ignored by them.She had left me curious I want to know her more but I don't think that I will know her that much as I want to know her.When she mention dad's name she was tensed. I think there is something which I am unable to get or catch it. I looked around and saw people. Some were happy, some were gloomy, some were in their own world, some were living in this world only. But who can know what a person is hiding from the person beside you and that is what I am in currently.I had many times felt that I am still dark and I am quite afar from the truth. 

My hands automatically went on my birthmark.Sometime when I rub it I feel relax. As Hazel said that we will soon meet in future than maybe she knows something that something will happen in future that we lead us to meet us again and I am very much curious about that. Being curious is not my cup of tea but this Hazel had made me so much curious in just a one meet. I never wanted to know what my father is hiding but now I am curious. I am not getting what is going on with me lately.I am changing and I don't know if it is good or not.