Mine - He Tian (Part 4A)

After Mo Guan Shan had stormed out of the cabin, He Tian and She Li left the room, unable to be alone for more than a minute. The three boys had been shocked to see one with a bloody nose and the other with a bloody eyebrow.

After using the excuse of "We fought.", the three boys tried to convince them to go to the camp fire with them to get them out of the cabin. She Li said he would change his top - which was smeared with blood - then he would visit the nurse and meet them there. He Tian said he would just stay in the cabin.

He Tian went back into his room after they had left and stared at Guan Shan's phone on the bed. He missed him already. He sat down on the end of his bed and stared at his hands. He could feel his eyebrow starting to throb with pain and knew the small amount of blood had already crusted over. He didn't know where Guan Shan had gone but he wished he would hurry up and come back so he could explain things properly.

He had said he liked him in the heat of the moment. The anger and jealousy of seeing She Li kiss him made him panic. He didn't want Guan Shan to find out like this. He wanted to do it right, not a cheesy line that he wouldn't believe. The cabin door opened and He Tian looked up expectantly, waiting to see if Guan Shan would walk through the bedroom door. When Guan Shan did, He Tian sat up properly and the two stared at each other.

"Little Mo?" He Tian called out. He was then surprised and a little hurt when Guan Shan left the room again, shutting the door in the process.

A minute later, Guan Shan came back in with a tea towel that was wrapped around a bag of ice, a damp cloth, a box of plasters and a frown on his face. Without a word, he bent down in front of He Tian and, much to He Tian's astonishment, started to clean up his wound. He put the damp cloth against his cut and wiped it until it was free of blood. It hurt but He Tian was afraid that if he complained then Guan Shan would stop. He threw the cloth behind him and placed the towel against his head, not being careful as he pressed against the cut. He Tian hissed at the cold feeling.

"You're an idiot." Guan Shan muttered, looking at the ground.

He Tian smiled softly at him. "And you're cute."

Guan Shan glared at him, his cheeks painted a light shade of pink. "I'm not cute. I'm a man. Men aren't cute."

He Tian placed his hand on Guan Shan's cheek and seemed to be thinking. "Hm," He nodded, as if confirming something. "Yep. Definitely cute." He curled one side of his lips up, his eyes softly taking in Guan Shan's narrow features.

Guan Shan grabbed his hand and moved it away from his face but didn't let go. He moved the towel away and put it on the ground. Without taking his eyes away from He Tian, he reached up and kissed him. Surprised shock filled He Tian's body and for a second he couldn't moved, but he reacted to the kiss and grabbed Guan Shan's arms, lifting him up and pulling him into his lap. Guan Shan straddled He Tian's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck as they deepened the kiss.

Before He Tian could deepen the kiss any further, Guan Shan pulled away and stared down at He Tian. "I uh," he looked away, his cheeks flushed. "I like you too, dumbass."

He Tian grinned, relief and joy flooding through his entire body. He held onto Guan Shan's legs and flipped them around until the redhead was laying on the bed underneath He Tian. He rested his head in the crook of his neck and gently kissed his collar bone. "I'm so happy."

"Yeah," Guan Shan breathed as they stared at each other before going in for another kiss. "me too."